The most famous person you've ever met?

For sports it was Olaf Kolzig (NHL). He was nice enough to sign a few pics and sent them to me through a mutual friend.
TV/movie stars it was David Suzuki, Danny Trejo and I went to high school with a minor CW star Brendan Fletcher. He’s been in a few other decent projects like Freddy vs Jason and an HBO show The Pacific. No pics with them as I don’t like to harass people but some friends that were with me did.
The only other famous person was the singer for Great Big Sea but I had no interest in talking to him. Just not a fan of the music.

Edit: almost forgot about Barry Pepper. I wired a small mansion next door to his place a few years ago. Me and a coworker were thinking about getting a copy of Battlefield Earth for him to sign but he’s a nice guy and we didn’t know what he thought about being in that shitty movie.

Last edited:
dinotective said:
Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.
Imagine if you met Sasha Grey during career day.

Imagine if you met Sasha Grey during career day.
tumblr_mqzh73kEMn1swtdkfo1_500.gif

Brief informal chat w/ Ashley Judd a couple of times in Franklin, TN circa 2006 is all I got.

Met Brad Pickett at a Expo in London. He was stood there in his rainbow underwear talking to me and a woman. Slightly surreal.

Wanderlai Silva as well.

Several UK actors and sports stars but the 2 I mentioned are the ones the folks on here would know.

Last edited:
I am good friends with Nicolas Cage

Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.

Well, Charlotte Rae may be more well known to the general public but something tells me that Sasha Grey's work is much more appreciated here on these forums. Besides, I found your account of meeting Ms. Grey a lot more interesting than your fifth grade encounter with Ms. Rae. LOL.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.
Got any ass pics?

I met Freddy Roach when I visited the Wildcard gym. He thought I was somebody he already knew. I guess Asians look alike.

I am good friends with Nicolas Cage
Seriously?
If so, tell him that he made a lot of new fans with last years MANDY. That's a fucking great movie man. I just watched it for the third time last night.
Of his other work, my favorite is WILD AT HEART.

I met Freddy Roach when I visited the Wildcard gym. He thought I was somebody he already knew. I guess Asians look alike.

Careful, you’re gonna get dubs with comments like that. Don’t let it happen to you.

Well, Charlotte Rae may be more well known to the general public but something tells me that Sasha Grey's work is much more appreciated here on these forums. Besides, I found your account of meeting Ms. Grey a lot more interesting than your fifth grade encounter with Ms. Rae. LOL.
To be fair, Ms Rae's hiney was much better in person as well.

One has partied with famous musicians/Artists in New York, L.A., and Vegas.

So you're only 1 degree of separation from half the famous musician dick in the US.

Seriously?
If so, tell him that he made a lot of new fans with last years MANDY. That's a fucking great movie man. I just watched it for the third time last night.
Of his other work, my favorite is WILD AT HEART.
Agreed, it's a great movie, they only had a one night screening here so I went to watch it back in September or October and I bought it on blu ray when it came out. I love Wild at Heart, I need to rewatch it. My favourite is Lord of War.

Careful, you’re gonna get dubs with comments like that. Don’t let it happen to you.

Haha I already got dubs once for making an asian joke. Which I'm still salty about because I've seen much worse racist comments on here that don't lead to dubs. And I'm fucking asian lol

Back