The most famous person you've ever met?

Hard one. Maybe Shaq? Met him on Waikiki beach. He was throwing football with me and my cousin for a few minutes while walking with a bunch of guys that look like bodyguards. Living in California and Hawaii my entire life I met quite a bit of famous people. Richest guy I met was Robert Mondavi at Trader Joes in Napa, lol...He rolled up in a Limo and was shopping with his wife back in like 2005.

met BJ Penn and Matt Hughes here in hawaii; was working out at a UFC gym and it was their grand opening. Also met Christt Pratt; ran ito him while climbing coco head crater.
met Vince Vaugn at a chicago hooters; he was finishing up filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
also met Bobby Fischer when i was in iceland

How'd she look in real life? She still looks amazing on film.

She looked pretty good and was nice to everyone. She was in her mid 30's and it was on a movie set. Ben Affleck was there as well. They were filming a scene for a movie called Forces of Nature.

Met Liam Neeson when he was in Hawaii back in 2010. Told him I loved Taken. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Nice!! I'm just watching a movie right now, maybe I will watch Taken afterwards ;)

3f507fb3a0bf09f16ad801bcb5a846dd_w200.gif

The most famous person I've met was Mark Coleman. Met him and Wes Sims after one of my dads fights in Houston. I knew Yves Edwards when I was a kid and he was just coming up.

My ex gf, her sister has met Putin several times. She is a big person in the Kyrgyz gov. Met a couple other Kyrgyz officials that have met Putin.

TS looking like a shaved Freddie Roach with AIDS

1. Banged Alison Smith who was an actress on a sitcom in the 80s.
2. Was best friends with Busta Rhymes from 6th-10th grade.
3. Met Johnny Ramone numerous times through a mutual friend.
4. Trained at Serras place and met all the guys he trained and trained with. One day we hung with Renzo.
5. My neighbor growing up was Al Toon of the Jets, and met many Jets greats.

I live a mile away from marshal mathers. Met both him and kid rock. Ive trained with some pro fighters. Cornered a guy that Miles jury fought early. Rolled with cruikshank at a place called Tracy's in SE MI, if it was him. I guy named Dom (rip) who kicked my ass every other week for a couple years always had some good pro fighters around.

Met Gene Hackman in Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco. He's pretty tall, over 6'2" I think.

I was standing outside candlestick jeff kent and barry bonds had just dissed us. he came up and signed my hat and gave my granma a hug.

920x920.jpg
Cool, but I wish you had just said it was Rob Beck to begin with. I recognized him, but couldn't remember the name. I had to do a fucking reverse image search to remember who he was, LOL.

Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.
<{monica}>

The most famous since I was a Sinatra fan... Back in the day as a sales manager during conventions in Vegas we'd used to have a front row table at his concerts in Vegas and Arnold, Jack Nicloson, etc even sat at our table. Since I started working for the state (i'm an accountant and took easy job) I've met gov.

I have met

Robert Deniro
Michael Rappaport
Ernie DiGregorio - Old Boston Celtics player
Seinna Miller
Bill Belichick and family
Dick Vitale
Peter King - NFL writer
Audien - DJ and producer. Actually went to high school with him

Probably a couple more but I'm high and having a hard time membering

The two most famous people I've had encounters with were Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman. I ate lunch at Balthazar in New York next to Bobby D's table (he was with some hot young white chick) and then on the way back from lunch, Dustin jaywalked right in front of our car with his daughter Ali (around the time she got in trouble for shoplifting, I believe) and another girl. I can't say I've properly met them, though. I also had lunch in Malibu and we were seated in an outdoor space in the back and basically the only people there was my table and Anthony Kiedis' table. Dude looked super young in person.

I've actually met and had more personal encounters with lesser celebs like Doug Flutie, Lawyer Milloy, Branford Marsalis, Xavier McDaniel, Robert Parish, Dee Brown, Bill Walton, Kenny Florian, Dick Jauron, maybe a few more. I'm pretty nonchalant when meeting celebs. I don't really go out of my way to meet them nor to kiss their ass when I do meet them. I'm also family friends with some members of the band Boston, mainly bassist Fran Sheehan, but also guitarist Barry Goudreau and lead singer Brad Delp when he was still alive.

Back