The Moon Landing was a Hoax... or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an interesting video explaining the [film/camera] technology needed to hoax the Apollo 11 mission in '69.

***EDIT*** since most of you won't actually WATCH the video.. S.G. Collins is saying that it WAS NOT POSSIBLE to hoax the moon landing.
I am also aware that Neil Degrasse Tyson was on the rogan podcast. Rogan ruined it with all the moon talk.

***EDIT2*** I DO NOT BELIEVE THE MOON LANDING WAS A HOAX.

No it wasn't, next question

I am going to make an educated guess....the moon landing hoax believers also believe 9-11 and Sandy Hook was a Hoax......

So if you believe the moon landing was a hoax, do you believe...

*That we have sent probes into interstellar space?
*That we have landed research vehicles on Mars?
*That we have had orbiters around several planets?
*That there are polar satelites that can take pictures and record weather of the earth?
*That there are geostationary satelites that braodcast and hop the telecommunciations around the world?
*That we can orbit in low orbit in the Shuttle?
*That the X15 reached 360k?
*That the X2 reached 126k?
*That the X1 went the speed of sound?
*That man can fly planes?

Where is the line?

I will go so far that something ain't right with some
pictures I've seen of the moonlanding.

Like 2 lightsources instead of 1
No stars, no landingcrater, waving US flag etc

To comment on it you should have watched the video. Two light sources would mean everything would cast two shadows. There are no stars showing because the aperture had to be set to cut back the light coming off the astronauts. If enough light was let in the camera to see the stars, the astronauts would have been a white blur. There would not be a landing crater because the moon is a vacuum so the downward portion of the thrust is sucked away in all directions. The upward portion of the thrust is what holds the lander up. It's rocket science! The waving flag was from the motion setting the pole and there is no air to dampen the movement so it continues for a while.

Rogan really needed to shut his pseudo-intellectual mouth up and listen to NDT instead of, at best, waiting impatiently to speak.

I haven't heard the podcast yet but NDT can control a conversation with ease. When he does talk though you shut your damn whore mouth and listen.

7oqcpp912jd31.png

then theres the whole NASA giving people moon rocks as a gift only to end up being petrified wood. lol.

THIS SHIT GOES DEEP THE MORE YOU LOOK INTO IT. HAVE AN OPEN MIND. ALL IM SAYIN

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif
What you're really, really simple logic is missing is that there was a market for all of the other things on the right, which is why private companies focused their time and resources on improving those areas of technology. There has been no market for going to to the moon in decades. In your brain, do you believe that when one area of technology improves all areas of technology must improve simultaneously? Or, do you believe that only the areas of technology on which we focus our time and resources will improve? There is a clear answer to that question.

Last edited:
How did NASA reach the moon surface without catastrophic incidents using primitive technology yet with the technology of today it can barely send equipment and men into orbit without making fireworks (Columbia, Challenger, etc)?

Also the total mass of the rocket is almost entirely fuel. This means you can take very little 'up there'. A trip to the moon means more equipment to tag along which translates to less fuel. How do you reach escape velocity with less fuel? Can a patient sherbro crunch the numbers and report back?

How did NASA reach the moon surface without catastrophic incidents using primitive technology yet with the technology of today it can barely send equipment and men into orbit without making fireworks (Columbia, Challenger, etc)?
More simple (and faulty) reasoning.

1. We did have catastrophic events trying to reach the moon (e.g., Apollo 13, Apollo 1).
2. We have had far more successes than failures in space travel since that time.

Also the total mass of the rocket is almost entirely fuel. This means you can take very little 'up there'. A trip to the moon means more equipment to tag along which translates to less fuel. How do you reach escape velocity with less fuel? Can a patient sherbro crunch the numbers and report back?
More simple mathematics dreamed up in your little brain. So, that proves your case if there are no Sherdoggers that happen to have both PhD's in rocket science and have the specs on how much weight went to the moon? You are the one making the accusation. You prove your case. Tell us the weight of the materials that were on the Apollo space crafts, the amount of fuel that could be stored in those space crafts, and show the math that explains why they couldn't possibly have stored enough fuel to make those trips.

In fact, airplanes are pretty fucking heavy, and have to carry a lot of fuel to travel great distances across the globe. Show me the math that proves airplanes can fly with so much weight, else I don't believe that airplanes can fly half way across the globe. It's a hoax.

Last edited:
More simple (and fualty) reasoning.

1. We did have catastrophic events trying to reach the moon (e.g., Apollo 13, Apollo 1).
2. We have had far more successes than failures in space travel since that time.

More simple mathematics dreamed up in your little brain. So, that proves your case if there are no Sherdoggers that happen to have both PhD's in rocket science and have the specs on how much weight went to the moon? You are the one making the accusation. You prove your case. Tell us the weight of the materials that were on the Apollo space crafts, the amount of fuel that could be stored in those space crafts, and show the math that explains why they couldn't possibly have stored enough fuel to make those trips.

In fact, airplanes are pretty fucking heavy, and have to carry a lot of fuel to travel great distances across the globe. Show me the math that proves airplanes can fly with so much weight, else I don't believe you airplanes can fly half way across the globe. It's a hoax.

Challenger and Columbia had in both cases the entire crew killed. That's 14 astronauts. Has something of this magnitude occured during and before the moon missions? Come on doug, straws

"Real payload fractions from real rockets are rather disappointing. The Saturn V payload to Earth orbit was about 4% of its total mass at liftoff. The Space Shuttle was only about 1%. Both the Saturn V and Space Shuttle placed about 120 metric tons into Earth orbit. However, the reusable part of the Space Shuttle was 100 metric tons, so its deliverable payload was reduced to about 20 tons. "

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition30/tryanny.html

How do you go to the moon and back in such poor conditions lol

I'm not sure what your point with the plane comparison is supposed to mean

Challenger and Columbia had in both cases the entire crew killed. That's 14 astronauts. Has something of this magnitude occured during and before the moon missions? Come on doug, straws

"Real payload fractions from real rockets are rather disappointing. The Saturn V payload to Earth orbit was about 4% of its total mass at liftoff. The Space Shuttle was only about 1%. Both the Saturn V and Space Shuttle placed about 120 metric tons into Earth orbit. However, the reusable part of the Space Shuttle was 100 metric tons, so its deliverable payload was reduced to about 20 tons. "

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/expeditions/expedition30/tryanny.html

How do you go to the moon and back in such poor conditions lol

I'm not sure what your point with the plane comparison is supposed to mean
Multiple Americans died serving our country while training for the first moon mission dude.. show some respect.

Several fucking flags can be seen on the moon as well as foot prints ......... Moon hoax people are likely flat earthers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back