The Moon Landing was a Hoax... or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit Sherlock. That doesn't change anything of what i wrote

It still requires the space vehicle to reach Mach 33 which puts a serious contraint on the amount of stuff you may take with you for a round trip.
The Apollo vessel was pretty small. We had some pretty good people working at NASA those days with superior math skills to your own.

A single burst is not sufficient. That's why saturn v for example has several stages of which the 4th i believe is engaged 2 hours after launch!
The Saturn rocket didn't return with the crew to Earth. I was making reference to the return trip, in which single bursts were needed to retun and change direction (rather than a continual burning of fuel).

It was not in any way. That's it. Theee end.

China literally flew over the landing site and took pictures
As in expat living in China I can confirm. I hit bricks when the country of China literally separated itself from the earth and flew into space over the moon landing site took a selfie and then returned. It was literally the figuratively best day of my life.

the possibility/probability of it being physically possible isn't the point at all. thats not even remotely what is being discussed. its not a matter of WAS IT POSSIBLE, but a matter of DID THEY ACTUALLY DO IT.

it doesn't matter if it is possible according to the math and calculations if there are a lot of things pointing to a hoax. not all people that think it was a hoax list it being impossible as the reason they feel that way.

yea, contribute to a 6 year old thread...smh, just see yourself out if you are going to be silly and irrationally irritated about the discussion.

I mean really, bringing up planes? did that truly seem like a good example and comparison in your mind. yikes
Right...the physics of the moon missions is completely irrelevant to people questioning the physics of the moon missions. Well done.

There is nothing irrational about my posts at all. The lack of rational thinking is in the conspiracy you tube videos and the people who by into them.

Right...the physics of the moon missions is completely irrelevant to people questioning the physics of the moon missions. Well done.

There is nothing irrational about my posts at all. The lack of rational thinking is in the conspiracy you tube videos and the people who by into them.
ok but NASA was caught red handed, lying, trying to fool everyone into believing they were "130,000 miles out, half way to the moon) when they were still in near Earth orbit. thats not conspiracy, thats reality. We have the video. of the astronauts setting up the scene and using camera trickery to make Earth seem far far away when it isn't.

if they just came out and said "yea we did that because: _________________" that would be one thing, but they refuse to acknowledge it.

and just for the record I personally never questioned the physics of anything. if someone else did, fine.

ok but NASA was caught red handed, lying, trying to fool everyone into believing they were "130,000 miles out, half way to the moon) when they were still in near Earth orbit. thats not conspiracy, thats reality. We have the video. of the astronauts setting up the scene and using camera trickery to make Earth seem far far away when it isn't.

if they just came out and said "yea we did that because: _________________" that would be one thing, but they refuse to acknowledge it.

and just for the record I personally never questioned the physics of anything. if someone else did, fine.
Please source your "reality" of NASA misleading people on the distance of the craft from the moon. It's not possible that footage of the moon landing was faked.

Please source your "reality" of NASA misleading people on the distance of the craft from the moon. It's not possible that footage of the moon landing was faked.
not talking about the actual landing. this video shows it better than I could explain:

The Apollo vessel was pretty small. We had some pretty good people working at NASA those days with superior math skills to your own.

The Saturn rocket didn't return with the crew to Earth. I was making reference to the return trip, in which single bursts were needed to retun and change direction (rather than a continual burning of fuel).
Ok man you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back