The Moon Landing was a Hoax... or was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, Oswald shot Kennedy. Whether he was acting on some entity's behalf I don't know, but the shots were easy for him with that rifle (that's why he chose that rifle...he could have had any rifle he wanted)

"It must be true, some guy on a forum said it and he acted like he knew everything."

So we can put the JFK conspiracy to rest because a guy on the internet said that the shots would have been easy for him. Clearly he's transmitted his consciousness back in time and into Oswald's body and has experienced this first hand. Unfortunately, for some reason, Oswald didn't know if he was acting alone so this piece of the puzzle is still a mystery. Can we get an official press release from the government saying "peytonlucy from an MMA forum has officially debunked the JFK conspiracy via time travelling consciousness transmission"?

"But, but the moon landing people are still alive!! Everybody knows that in the REAL conspiracies the government murders everybody who was even partially involved" Seems logical, right?? LOLOLOL Oh you pretentious kids who know everything.......

"It must be true, some guy on a forum said it and he acted like he knew everything."

So we can put the JFK conspiracy to rest because a guy on the internet said that the shots would have been easy for him. Clearly he's transmitted his consciousness back in time and into Oswald's body and has experienced this first hand. Unfortunately, for some reason, Oswald didn't know if he was acting alone so this piece of the puzzle is still a mystery. Can we get an official press release from the government saying "peytonlucy from an MMA forum has officially debunked the JFK conspiracy via time travelling consciousness transmission"?

"But, but the moon landing people are still alive!! Everybody knows that in the REAL conspiracies the government murders everybody who was even partially involved" Seems logical, right?? LOLOLOL Oh you pretentious kids who know everything.......

Yes, because those are the only arguments people use. :rolleyes:

It can be deduced with logic. Oswald's shooting scores in the marines showed him hitting a target twice the distance of Kennedy 49 out 50 times. It was an easy shot for him.

And the shot has been replicated:

The participants set up blocks of ballistics gel with a substance similar to human bone inside. These studies showed that it was possible to produce largely undeformed bullets, if they were slowed by a passage through a tissue-like substance before striking bone.
Next, two mannequin figures made of ballistic anatomical substances (animal skin, gelatin, and interior bone-like cast) were set up in the exact relative position of JFK and Connally. A marksman fired the same rifle model found in the Book Depository from a distance equal to that of the sixth floor of the Book Depository building, using a round from the same batch of Western Cartridge Company 6.5x52 mm ammunition purchased with the surplus Carcano weapon in early 1963. The path of their single bullet (followed by high speed photography) duplicated, almost exactly, the wounds suffered by the victims that day, the only difference being that the bullet did not quite have enough energy to penetrate the "thigh" substance in front of the Connally figure, because it struck an extra bone in the "rib" model (i.e., it fractured 2 ribs in the model vs. one rib in Connally). It was also slightly more deformed than CE 399, possibly for the same reason. However, this bullet came close to duplicating all wounds in both men with a single shot, with a bullet having little deformation.[75]

Several shows have looked at it. The waving flag, and shadows, etc. all seem damning but they all are explained and demonstrated.

The fact that people involved in the moon projects are still alive and are credible people makes no difference to the conspiracy believers. I always find this interesting because the same people, when considering ancient events, with seize on the relatively scant historical documentation surrounding ancient events - as if all that they would need is more credible testimony.

To be fair though, let's say it was hoaxed Abd Mythbusters proved it was all a hoax and a sham, would they really be allowed to show that on tv?

Rogan really needed to shut his pseudo-intellectual mouth up and listen to NDT instead of, at best, waiting impatiently to speak.

Last edited:
Also, the only thing that bugged me about the footage is that you can see through the astronauts.
What's up with that?

I will go so far that something ain't right with some
pictures I've seen of the moonlanding.

Like 2 lightsources instead of 1
No stars, no landingcrater, waving US flag etc

Did you even watch the video?
He talked about everything you just said.

To be fair though, let's say it was hoaxed Abd Mythbusters proved it was all a hoax and a sham, would they really be allowed to show that on tv?

No. Mythbusters proved how easy hacking rfid chips were and the episode never aired due to pressures put on them by credit card companies, think of how much more pressure the government could put on them.

conspiracynew.jpg

I feel the need to post this video in every thread that talks about the fake moon landing theory:

Neil DeGrasse Tyson was on the Joe Rogan Podcast and he debunked the myth of the fake moon landing. However, NASA did use some studio produced footage that was indeed fake.

At this point I think only complete idiots think it was a hoax.

They sure as shit faked Apollo 17.

At 1:28 you can see wire pings at the top of the screen.

And as for the backdrop..

BEETLEJUICE-NICE-FUCKING-MODEL-LOL.png

Mythbusters covered the flag and the light sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back