The Moment You Found Hendo/Machida is Only 3 Rounds

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
BoozerOpenMouth.gif

Seriously, Hendo/Machida could be FOTY, potentially another Hendo/Shogun-esque barn burner. But instead wmma gets the main event and this fight is demoted to only having 3 rounds ... ;/

Everyone knows Hendo/Machida is the true main event ... I'm not even gonna watch the Rousey fight, just not interested in wmma at all.

Yeah better for Hendo, as it'll stop him taking a lot of punishment after he gasses.

Less is more sometimes.

I honestly thought wtf! but machida will pick Hendo apart. he just has to look out for that right hand as always.

wasn't really bothered.

This fight ends in the 1st or 2nd.

I just complained about it being a 3 round fight because I couldn't give a shit about wmma and didn't want that to headline a card, would have been better if it was on the prelims.

The Rousey fight is a title fight, Hendo/Machida is not. If the UFC wants to give the women's division any sort of credibility, the title fight has to be the main event. Granted Hendo/Machida is the bigger draw, but what better way to get people to buy into something new than to get two exciting fighters to be the co-main event. It's good strategy for the UFC.

im glad, cuz i dont want to see a gassed hendo flailing from his back as machida is in mount in rounds 4 and 5.

3 rounds is enough for this one imo.

I'd rather a fast paced 3 rounds than have to watch a gassed Hendo in the 4th and 5th.

The Rousey fight is a title fight, Hendo/Machida is not. If the UFC wants to give the women's division any sort of credibility, the title fight has to be the main event. Granted Hendo/Machida is the bigger draw, but what better way to get people to buy into something new than to get two exciting fighters to be the co-main event. It's good strategy for the UFC.

Ronda Rousey isn't the champion. She is Dana's crush and he just wants to fuck her. WMMA has no credibility.

Wait, you think Machida will finish him? Come on dude

3-round Hendo is better than 5-round Hendo.

Hendo gets hit. Machida chokes him. Hendo taps.

I'm not saying TKOd just finished.

Might be better. Watching hendo stagger around the cage gassed and taking flush bombs in the championship rounds isn't pretty to watch. Factor in a 16month layoff on top of terrible existing cardio, machida will likely start picking him off from rd 2 onwards anyway

Back