The Moment You Found Hendo/Machida is Only 3 Rounds

Seriously...if that fight had two more rounds, I'd have made a run out for a sandwich.

Really wished this fight was a 5 rounder. Fight actually got somewhat exciting in the last 50 seconds.

Seriously...if that fight had two more rounds, I'd have made a run out for a sandwich.
People remember how fights end. Dan Henderson could have scored a KO and you would have never remembered anything else. Lets be honest with ourselves.

would have been much better as a 5 round fight to be sure..

Machida won that fight. Just bleed fans were butt hurt

I'm pretty happy that the females fight will probably be way more exciting than Hendo vs Machida.
I mean I love both those guys and I wish they had a great fight but now I hope all the WMMA haters shut the fuck up.
I love MMA in general, sex, weight, height, style, doesn't matter to me. I just want to see the best fighters fight the best fighters and I like watching the best women fight the best women. It's great women are probably taken more seriously in MMA than in any other sport.

Ronda Rousey in one of the most exciting fighters in the sport, let's face it.

if it was 5 rounds i would have fallen asleep for the main event. what a snoozefest.

People remember how fights end. Dan Henderson could have scored a KO and you would have never remembered anything else. Lets be honest with ourselves.

Not in Mirs case.

Mir vs Crocrop.
Mir vs Big Nog 2

WAR CARMOUCHE!

BoozerOpenMouth.gif

Seriously, Hendo/Machida could be FOTY, potentially another Hendo/Shogun-esque barn burner. But instead wmma gets the main event and this fight is demoted to only having 3 rounds ... ;/

Everyone knows Hendo/Machida is the true main event ... I'm not even gonna watch the Rousey fight, just not interested in wmma at all.

bunk-the-wire.gif

BoozerOpenMouth.gif

Seriously, Hendo/Machida could be FOTY, potentially another Hendo/Shogun-esque barn burner. But instead wmma gets the main event and this fight is demoted to only having 3 rounds ... ;/

Everyone knows Hendo/Machida is the true main event ... I'm not even gonna watch the Rousey fight, just not interested in wmma at all.

Henderson was already tired at the third round! if the fight was for 5 rounds, Machida would knock him out and could be KOTY! plz shut up!

Back