The "Mike Perry is a douchebag" Myth

perry i look up to him i told my dad i wanna be just like platinum when i grow up

tfw a gunpoint gang rapist is who you are comparing the dude u are trying to defend to
Just saying there has been way worse people in the UFC. Mike is an angel next to these guys.

I mean, Jon Jones is one of the top fighters. Not much better.

Don't have time to read through the whole thread but I assume someone has posted screenshots from his social media accounts where he wears black face and drops n-bombs, gets in "you're gay" contests on twitter and is generally unsavory.

images

Don't have time to read through the whole thread but I assume someone has posted screenshots from his social media accounts where he wears black face and drops n-bombs, gets in "you're gay" contests on twitter and is generally unsavory.
no none of this at all.

Lesnar, Rousey and McGregor being douchebags doesn't preclude Mike Perry from being a douchebag as well; it's not as though there's a limited number of douchebags which can exist in this world. While I'm not going to call him one, because I don't really pay attention to him, I just find the logic faulty.

More importantly, why does it matter so much to you what other people think of a certain fighter that you feel the need to make a thread like this, TS?

Hahaha War Mike Perry

I could see why social justice warriors hate Mike but I actually don't mind. Mike has spill blood for us, that's a good thing so leave him alone!

off topic, but what's the story behind your avatar gif?

I don't know how much NFL you watch. It's just an animated version of Dallas Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott hurdling over a guy

I don't know how much NFL you watch. It's just an animated version of Dallas Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott hurdling over a guy

oh I guess I was asking what's the deal with the outlines instead of the players?

and I used to play NFL on the sega systems as a kid but I don't follow it (UK)

oh I guess I was asking what's the deal with the outlines instead of the players?

and I used to play NFL on the sega systems as a kid but I don't follow it (UK)

Ah, I see. Someone drew it out as an animation, and I thought it was cool. Lol that's really it. Zeke's just the center piece, so he was fully animated and detailed, while the other players were not. Just an artsy twist I guess

I watched a lot of Perry's fights leading into his 1st UFC appearance & he came off pretty douchey back then... but I waz pleasantly surprised that he came off a lot cooler in the UFC. He has started to grow on me. Hope he comes back stronger.

He did mention in an interview: "I'm kind of an asshole." lol...

Back