The "Mike Perry is a douchebag" Myth

eat a black dick.
Is that still legal in Trump's America? I have for sure gotten fewer blowjobs since November. Lemme get back to you on that after I do some research with your female family members.

Wasn't he arrested for burglary and is still on probation? Awesome dude for sure. Would like to have him steal stuff from my house, that is so cool. I bet people that he stole from were so happy.

I love this "stop judging people on their past" stuff, what else should you judge someone after?!?
By what they're doing now ????

Having an eye in somebody's past is ok, exagerating it to use as an excuse to attack someone is bullshit. If he was that bad, he wouldn't be where he is in first place, he'd still be doing those things.

Mike ain't worse than Joe Son or Cody East. that Madadi guy stole someone's purse WHILE having an UFC contract. Nobody goes after the guy.

If talking shit about fighter's past makes sense, go after those too.

It seems people go after anything they find about him to discredit the guy somehow. That is bullshit.

The worst part from all of that is people acting as if Jouban isn't a good fighter.

We did it for fun, the rest acts as if he's a shitty guy and Mike losing to him is some sort of shame.
Jouban is a good fighter, Perry is a good fighter. Both very entertaining. That's not what your thread was about though.

You claimed Perry isn't a douchebag. That's not true. That's who he is.

Oh and im pretty sure you acted like Perry was gonna destroy Jouban before they fought so don't backpeddle now.

"no u"

You're much better than that
The opportunity to manlet bash trumps the opportunity to beta bash.

That's the bashing order of operations around here.

But I'll allow it. Carry on.

My biggest gripe was with his fans. Supporting Perry was one thing, but the whole "Jouban will be sacrificed to the just bleed god" and "Jouban's modeling career will end when Perry smashes his face in". Supporting your fighter is one thing, but doing it so disrespectfully towards his oppenent is, for the lack of a better term, deplorable.

You know the saying "smarter than he looks".... well Perry is dumber than he looks and he looks pretty fucking dumb.

- Ronda pre-holm fight acted like a douchebag, it was her last fight, still she's loved here like she never did that.
tl7pgctam54gpw116vu9lmvcazy4nhypuff03lh5lrw9nmukvev5m2i0mqplscm.jpg

Are you fookin kidding me?

Having an eye in somebody's past is ok, exagerating it to use as an excuse to attack someone is bullshit. If he was that bad, he wouldn't be where he is in first place, he'd still be doing those things.

Mike ain't worse than Joe Son or Cody East. that Madadi guy stole someone's purse WHILE having an UFC contract. Nobody goes after the guy.

It seems people go after anything they find about him to discredit the guy somehow. That is bullshit.

"eat a black dick"

Wasn't he arrested for burglary and is still on probation? Awesome dude for sure. Would like to have him steal stuff from my house, that is so cool. I bet people that he stole from were so happy.
Yeah like, you can just choose to not pick on the guy seeing his effort in changing.

But that's my opinion, i'm not a supreme human being better than the rest of the world, maybe most people are.

No way! That guy from Friends always seemed like a nice and chill dude

Jouban is a good fighter, Perry is a good fighter. Both very entertaining. That's not what your thread was about though.

You claimed Perry isn't a douchebag. That's not true. That's who he is.

Oh and im pretty sure you acted like Perry was gonna destroy Jouban before they fought so don't backpeddle now.
With sense of humour those things would be credited as hype since is clear most of his fans do that for fun

But anyway, anybody thinking he would win was not wrong. That's the kind of fighter he's better against, only fighting in the outside, overcomitted with kicking, very hittable, wouldn't take much to get Jouban hurt and get a finish either. That was VERY possible.

Yeah like, you can just choose to not pick on the guy seeing his effort in changing.

But that's my opinion, i'm not a supreme human being better than the rest of the world, maybe most people are.
You'd get less disrespect sent your way if you and your gang of thugs didn't disrespect Alan as much as you did.

I'm not choosing to pick on him but if you are asking me why I don't like him then there is the reason. He broke into homes and stole stuff. Who knows how many people did he rob before they caught him.

As for changing I don't know about that, he still acts like wanna be thug.

it's not because there are (many) other douchebags around and some worst than him that he is not one.
you say ronda, bork and mc nugget are douchebags, yes I agree. doesn't mean perry isn't one too.

Back