Movies THE MATRIX: RESURRECTIONS (New Trailer)

It's just not fun. Just a full retread that's trying to be meta but failing to make any interesting new points.

The original trilogy were pretty legendary

No one besides paid shills calls that a legendary trilogy. The first movie was groundbreaking in its visuals. Everything after pathetic pseudophilosophical wallowing self importance trash for infants.

LOL they have no fucking idea after getting past the leather bondage outfits and dyed hair.

They should have focused on Trinity and leather bondage :D

No one besides paid shills calls that a legendary trilogy. The first movie was groundbreaking in its visuals. Everything after pathetic pseudophilosophical wallowing self importance trash for infants.

They should have focused on Trinity and leather bondage :D
Shes old as f dude. Disgusting

terrible movie had to force myself to get to the end, would of been better if Doogie was doing close up magic out of trinity's Bhole always right out of Neos reach.

Has anyone else been going deep and watching this multiple times? I discovered new things every time I watched it. It’s really a puzzle as much as it is an action movie.

Has anyone else been going deep and watching this multiple times? I discovered new things every time I watched it. It’s really a puzzle as much as it is an action movie.
ive watched it casually 2-3 times whilst having quiet beers cause im a matrix nerd.
Picking up things along the way each time too.

I think its interesting but get why others dont enjoy it

ive watched it casually 2-3 times whilst having quiet beers cause im a matrix nerd.

No doubt it’s not for everyone. Do you feel anything strange or euphoric when you watch? I think it’s something to do with it making my brain keep switching from left to right or something. Like I would be deeply tiring to understand some metaphorical thing and then bam! Something that was stated clearly and right in front of me that I had been missing.

I really liked it. Lol

This is the opening 10 minutes of the film. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

That guy was quite a bit less smart or entertaining than The Matrix Resurrections. Unfortunately for anyone who watched it they got a lot of spoilers but from a guy who didn’t really get the movie.This “critic” should be thrown out a window(metaphorically speaking of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few different opinions about the movie? Which one is right?

for those that have bothered, should I watch it again or is it still ass on a rewatch? I suspect it's still ass the second time around.

for those that have bothered, should I watch it again or is it still ass on a rewatch? I suspect it's still ass the second time around.
It’s great. I’ve lost track how many times I’ve watched it and I’m still picking up on things. Watching at home is the way to go because you get to pause and rewind. I got the blue ray and it looks amazing but they have 4 k available.

It’s great. I’ve lost track how many times I’ve watched it and I’m still picking up on things. Watching at home is the way to go because you get to pause and rewind. I got the blue ray and it looks amazing but they have 4 k available.
Great!? Did you like it on the initial watch?

The worst part of the movie was the bad fight scenes. I would have thought these would be tight but they are worse than the first movie.

The part that I enjoyed about the movie was how it wasn't a Matrix movie for the first half. I really liked the idea of it being a world and no one quite remembers who they were before the reboot. I understand why they changed it because they needed to make a Matrix movie that didn't disappoint a lot of fans but I would have found it interesting if it never delved into fighing schlock and been more of a mystery movie. What the movie did do, just like the Wes Craven's New Nightmare is that it subverted expectations and took things in a different direction. The first half I thought was brilliant with the therapist being the computer trying to keep him under control.

I would give it a 7 out of 10. It could have been tightened up and the action could have been better. I appreciate that it tried to do something different. I like the idea but the execution could have been improved on. I think if I read the script, it would disappoint me with how much better it could have been.

Last edited:
Great!? Did you like it on the initial watch?
I liked it but I didn’t really get it so I was curious to see it again. There is just a lot more going on than the face value. IMO the action scenes are very good they are just spaced out because it’s not a strict action movie. It’s much more cerebral than the average superhero fan is used to and I think it throws people off. Also the dialogue and therefore the acting is confusing until you learn how to “read the code”. It’s definitely a case of the more you look the more you’ll see.

Back