Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

1. 80 people robbing a place in a coordinated way and getting away with it is just hilarious. that place is barely a organized society anymore. you can't call that a city. it's a lawless shantytown.
2. don't particularly like the guy but hats off to @Rational Poster who somehow still manages to get people riled up, even though he's basically openly advertising he is a troll. not bad.
Yeah, @Rational Poster may be trolling here, but what does that say about the usuals liking his comments. They probably actually condone this behavior.

but but but….they have insurance

Insurance maybe, but eventually these companies are just going to pull their buisness out of the city alltogether. Small business may fill the gap, but they'd be getting ransacked eventually too

Last edited:
...says the one that apparently watched his recent episodes.

notice, i said "one," as you seem to be the only one here who watches him.

Tell me you don't listen to Ben Shapiro. We all know that your posts will be full of your own conclusions and thoughts on social and political topics. lmaooo

Tell me you don't listen to Ben Shapiro. We all know that your posts will be full of your own conclusions and thoughts on social and political topics. lmaooo

...why are you trying so hard to get me to "listen" (i thought it was a youtube show, lolz) to this guy?

<Huh2>

<JagsKiddingMe>

...why are you trying so hard to get me to "listen" (i thought it was a youtube show, lolz) to this guy?

<Huh2>

<JagsKiddingMe>

You're not answering the question. It's ok. Nobody really cares about you posting almost word-for-word what Ben Shapiro says. I just thought it was amusing. Anyway, moving on...

You're not answering the question. It's ok. Nobody really cares about you posting almost word-for-word what Ben Shapiro says. I just thought it was amusing. Anyway, moving on...

...already answered. but since you're haunted by that clown, you chose to disregard it.

even for the troll accounts on here (sherdoggers don't seem to comprehend how to troll), you suck at it. and that speaks volumes.

'i'm obsessed with some youtuber so i'm going to constantly bring him up'

Yeah, @Rational Poster may be trolling here, but what does that say about the usuals liking his comments. They probably actually condone this behavior.

Insurance maybe, but eventually these companies are just going to pull their buisness out of the city altogether. Small business may fill the gap, but they'd be getting ransacked eventually too

They’re all trash posters. And I very seriously doubt a small business owner would move into those high rent places. I see only letting a few customers in at a time and retail locked up

how the heck does this fall on the employees?
it's corporate who bootlicked all the identity politics.

i am talking years ago when i worked in retail, as probably a lot of people here did when they were younger. in general these events are highly disruptive and result in tons of extra work, blame, distrust, etc.

Nah, wasn't talking about that even. Though fair point.

I was talking about how the founders were literally traitors and criminals standing up to the crown.

Yeah, standing against the tyrannical crown was criminal indeed. And if you would try to categorize our government as tyrannical, how does punishing the stores strike back at government? This is pure greed exhibited by complete trashbags out for an adrenaline rush so they can sell this on the streets or online.

Yeah, standing against the tyrannical crown was criminal indeed. And if you would try to categorize our government as tyrannical, how does punishing the stores strike back at government? This is pure greed exhibited by complete trashbags out for an adrenaline rush so they can sell this on the streets or online.

Corporations are the new tyrants.

Screenshot-20211123-104156-2.png

<{anton}>
<Dany07>

i am talking years ago when i worked in retail, as probably a lot of people here did when they were younger. in general these events are highly disruptive and result in tons of extra work, blame, distrust, etc.

As for distrust, I don’t think these people realize it even care how this looks on their race. Store owners are going to be suspicious of every customer that resembles these turds.

Corporations are the new tyrants.

then don’t patronize them. Because of these creatures doing shit like this it is going to effect prices for the rest of us as well as inconvenience when the stores begin limiting how many customers are allowed in and lock items away. That’s what I would do if I was a store owner. Invest in a lock system and cameras. Check the surrounding area for groups of people and only let people in once you have seen their face and there are not a bunch of people that could possibly rush in when you buzz in a customer.

then don’t patronize them. Because of these creatures doing shit like this it is going to effect prices for the rest of us as well as inconvenience when the stores begin limiting how many customers are allowed in and lock items away. That’s what I would do if I was a store owner. Invest in a lock system and cameras. Check the surrounding area for groups of people and only let people in once you have seen their face and there are not a bunch of people that could possibly rush in when you buzz in a customer.

You sound like someone who would prefer we still had a king in another country taxing us.

To be honest if i was a retailer who expects to be hit by a flash mob i would set a now you can't leave trap.

The flash mob enters the store the doors gets locked behind then and they are "persuaded" by some large employees with baseball bats not to try it again

You would run into several issues. First, if they turn violent. Two it is a fire code violation. Three what about other customers locked in a store with a bunch of criminals. The baseball bat thing I like and mentioned earlier. I would love to see these people get a nice hit right across the knees-it would make my week to see them get what they deserve

Is it possible that this is all (acting a like a fucking fool, looting, rioting without repercussions) still gonna get worse, before it gets better?
I mean even the dumbest, most out of touch, most brain-washed liberal can't ignore the fruits of their labor for much longer and the shiftiest of these moronic creatures have actually gone full 180 on their quest for lawlessness.
I mean the main ideology is that it's all good until it hits home (the politics of bad ideas) and when it hits home, the out-of-touch liberal can just simply transplant.

Harsher policing would work but gotta look woke and virtue-signal with nonsense.

Scumbags the lot of them.

Fellow Retail grunt checking in: you're Goddamn right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back