Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Moderator Note:
Do NOT advocate for shoplifters to be indiscriminately shot/kiled where the law does not permit merchants to legally use potentially lethal force in defense of their lives. This is against our rules, and will get you dubbed.

We have all seen the videos of a mob of people rushing into a store and looting the contents and then running out. Recently, a spate of raids have been happening at high end stores across the country. Large groups of subjects brazenly walk in and out of the stores with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. In la, da gascon won’t prosecute for under $950 so the thieves are actually calculating their totals before leaving. In one California area (either la or San fran-i forget) over one million in thefts occurred this year alone. In one incident, 80 people stormed a Nordstrom’s and cleaned it out taking north of 150k worth of stuff. This will be passed down to actual customers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ailers-raising-ire/ar-AAR2lpx?ocid=uxbndlbing

here are some videos of these lawless fucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot-20211123-104156-2.png

<{anton}>

Yeah, but what are you going to do? Arrest them and prosecute them? That would be racist!

Better to have businesses suffer losses and raise prices than to be labeled a racist by the left which will probably lead to riots and more businesses being smashed and stuff stolen. That's gotta be the thinking leftists use.

the rest of the country is late on this trend, it's been happening in philly for about 15 years. since "flash mobs" were a thing (flash mobs in philly tended to just assault/rob pedestrians/motorists, steal shit, and trash shit).

since covid, when philly pd brilliantly announced that they're not going to bother arresting people, mass shoplifting was parabolic. especially drug stores (walgreens, cvs, etc).

i've always had mixed feelings... because while i despise these pieces of shit, this is the bullshit that results when the govt goes full woke and nearly the entire city votes for this bullshit.

you're welcome, rest of 'merica.

edit:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/09/pennsylvania.curfew/index.html

it seems like a philly flash mob past time to rob a drug store. but the robberies/theft/vandalism/etc got less coverage than the random assaults. for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Yeah, but what are you going to do? Arrest them and prosecute them? That would be racist!

Better to have businesses suffer losses and raise prices than to be labeled a racist by the left which will probably lead to riots and more businesses being smashed and stuff stolen. That's gotta be the thinking leftists use.

Why racist? Are you seeing a pattern that the rest of us don’t? Lol

Soft on crime approach telling people they are allowed to steal anywhere from $500 to $1000 dollars worth of merchandise from stores.

the rest of the country is late on this trend, it's been happening in philly for about 15 years. since "flash mobs" were a thing (flash mobs in philly tended to just assault/rob pedestrians/motorists, steal shit, and trash shit).

since covid, when philly pd brilliantly announced that they're not going to bother arresting people, mass shoplifting was parabolic. especially drug stores (walgreens, cvs, etc).

i've always had mixed feelings... because while i despise these pieces of shit, this is the bullshit that results when the govt goes full woke and nearly the entire city votes for this bullshit.

you're welcome, rest of 'merica.

And all this shit punishes the rest of us with higher prices and they will eventually lock stuff behind a counter, which would be smart

In Illinois, crime has become way worse since the police stopped profiling.

My dad did HVAC for a living work mainly in affluent communities in Illinois. He drove a rusted out beater van, and would constantly get pulled over because his van did not have commercial markings on it and just looked out of place. They would pull him over, and basically just see what he was about. I thought it was good policing.

Back in those days, if a bunch of 20 year old men congregated outside a Louis Vuitton store......they would likely be stopped or at least monitored by the police.

I think this is similar to the stop and frisk tactics the NYC police used to use.

When they went away from these policing tactics, crime went up.

Back