Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

What a piece of garbage you are. Either a pathetic trolling attempt or you really believe this shit-pathetic either way.

Maybe it’s time for the stores to start fighting back like a baseball bat across the knees of these shitbags

I doubt the $13 an hour retail employee is gonna fight back.

why are they not prosecuted, I understand there is a limit for petty theft in the US, but clearly they are not stealing food or low-value items.

The dude that ran over 50 people was never prosecuted for shit. He tried to run over a cop. He shot at his cousin for an attempted murder. He ran over his kids mom. He was a felon in possession of a gun. He had drug arrests. And soooo much more. But he would bail out and never be put on trial.

He basically lived in a consequence free world.

can't stand him, but at least he's living in your thoughts and dreams.

Yeah it is easy to tell when someone mindlessly regurgitates his talking points the day after an episode drops.

We all know the Nation's most Infamous DA, Kim Foxx, also funded by Soros... Who tried to drop charges against Jussie Smollet and also recently dropped charges in a mass gang shooting, citing "Mutual Combat".

Kim Foxx drops more felony cases as Cook County state’s attorney than her predecessor, Tribune analysis shows
https://www.chicagotribune.com/inve...0200810-ldvrmqvv6bd3hpsuqha4duehmu-story.html
Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx is dropping felony cases involving charges of murder and other serious offenses at a higher rate than her predecessor, according to a Tribune analysis that comes amid a growing debate over criminal justice reform.

During Foxx’s first three years as the county’s top prosecutor, her office dropped all charges against 29.9% of felony defendants, a dramatic increase over her predecessor, the Tribune found. For the last three years of Anita Alvarez’s tenure, the rate was 19.4%.

Foxx, a Democrat, swept into the state’s attorney’s office in 2016 vowing to reform the criminal justice system and reduce the population of Cook County Jail, which disproportionately holds low-income people of color.

How's that working out?

That mutual combat case shows she's compromised and beyond redemption. She should be in jail because of it.

1. 80 people robbing a place in a coordinated way and getting away with it is just hilarious. that place is barely a organized society anymore. you can't call that a city. it's a lawless shantytown.
2. don't particularly like the guy but hats off to @Rational Poster who somehow still manages to get people riled up, even though he's basically openly advertising he is a troll. not bad.

I hope all the big stores and chains that support all the social justice bullshit get cleaned out.

This is what you wanted motherfuckers, this is what you supported last year, now suck on it.

as someone who has worked in retail i can tell you just how devastating it is to get shoplifted or robbed. corporate comes down on everyone like a ton of bricks and then the workers have to clean up the mess, literally and figuratively.

Well yeah that detail is a little hard to miss but some people are tactful enough not to point it out.

It is what it is. Looters and thieves of this level are absolute trash regardless of race but we should not have to hide from the obvious fact that every one of these incidents are committed exclusively by black people

as someone who has worked in retail i can tell you just how devastating it is to get shoplifted or robbed. corporate comes down on everyone like a ton of bricks and then the workers have to clean up the mess, literally and figuratively.

but but but….they have insurance

More like yours it looks like! What would you do without Ben to tell you what to think and post about on Sherdog?

...says the one that apparently watched his recent episodes.

notice, i said "one," as you seem to be the only one here who watches him.

Ah, whining about the colonization of conquered people and slavery argument. So what is this, reparations?

Nah, wasn't talking about that even. Though fair point.

I was talking about how the founders were literally traitors and criminals standing up to the crown.

To be honest if i was a retailer who expects to be hit by a flash mob i would set a now you can't leave trap.

The flash mob enters the store the doors gets locked behind then and they are "persuaded" by some large employees with baseball bats not to try it again

how the heck does this fall on the employees?
it's corporate who bootlicked all the identity politics.

Back