Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

One of the stores they ransacked was a pharmacy. Tell me, whats "morally justified" about stealing pharmaceuticals that people depend on

Depends who owns the pharmacy. Is it a major corporate pharmacy?

I'm surprised how many posts were not crying about the "left." But alas, I wasn't disappointed.

Its gonna be more and more common i think.

High reward, relatively low risk for those engaging in it.

Because every prosecution of a non-White is racist according to the left. And some Whites get a free pass as well as long as they vote Dem and are loud about self-White hate.

Oh, I thought it was because I have yet to see a video on these crimes that aren’t 100% black people

The jackal mother gave birth to this.

I think we're getting close to the point where stealing from major corporations is morally justified.
Because they are pushing your style of insane, subversive ideology? Hmm.. Maybe you have a point.

Because they are pushing your style of insane, subversive ideology? Hmm.. Maybe you have a point.

Nope, because they've been literally stealing our wealth for generations right in front of your face and you can't help but support the subversive forces that are allowing it because you let yourself get subverted by them.

Its gonna be more and more common i think.

High reward, relatively low risk for those engaging in it.

I saw a few are charging them with burglary which is smart. I think conspiracy as well would be good

Screenshot-20211123-104156-2.png

<{anton}>

I needed this laugh today.

why are they not prosecuted, I understand there is a limit for petty theft in the US, but clearly they are not stealing food or low-value items.

Some actual data about shoplifting;

First, there isn't good data on this because a lot of shoplifters just get away with it and it's not tracked as well as other crimes in general.

What can be said is that it's one of the few crimes that is committed as much or possibly even more by women than by men. Every racial demographics seem to participate in shoplifting as much as others, with a bit of a nod to Latinas.

It's also a crime that is carried out in large part by minors(roughly 25% that are caught), and most of those minors continue to be shoplifters as adults.

"What's the big deal, they have insurance. "

" it's just a form of protest against the racist white establishment. "
I actually heard someone use the they have insurance line on regards to the KR case.

I was so taken aback I just.blurted out so you're saying just let them loot and burn your business to the ground? Absolutely not. Ridiculous.

Back