Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

I think we're getting close to the point where stealing from major corporations is morally justified.

What a piece of garbage you are. Either a pathetic trolling attempt or you really believe this shit-pathetic either way.

Maybe it’s time for the stores to start fighting back like a baseball bat across the knees of these shitbags

social media is a major contributor to this; the ability to organize a group of 80 people isn't done in a mason lodge. social media is complicit in helping to traffic the stolen items as well.

social media companies that enable organized crime need to face consequences, which could help mitigate the activity.

RICO charge for store invasion or some other newly made up term. This shit isn't just shoplifting but organized ransacking of businesses.

If the cops can prove that this was planned ahead of time, which it is, charge them with conspiracy to commit a felony. So they catch the felony theft case as well as a felony enhancement for the conspiracy. Also, since they are acting as a criminal group, I understand the Rico statute, but it is tougher to prove because you have to show they have done this multiple times and are part of a gang.

Personally, I think it is time for the stores to start fighting back. Armed security for example. It would be nice to be able to lock them in, but then you have actual customers to worry about. I am just waiting for that one store owner to go nuts and shoot a couple of them. They would be charged with crimes and the store would be protested “property is not worth killing over” or some shit and go fund me would be set up for the would be thief’s family and medical if they survive. Disgusting to think about

Don't think it's coincidence that these mass robberies coincide with the push for lenient punishment and bond reform from activist DA's and Judges

We got this awesome quote for a Soros backed judged here in Harris County.

Houston man out on 5 bonds charged with killing 2 men weeks apart, records show
https://abc13.com/bonds-in-harris-c...k-free-repeat-offenders-bail-posted/11054164/
A Houston man out on five felony bonds has been charged with killing two men just weeks apart.

Houston police said 41-year-old Donald Lenor shot his stepfather, Reginald Lewis, in the head and then set the home he was inside of on fire on Aug. 16.

He was charged on Saturday with murder in connection with the case.

About two weeks ago, on Sept. 12, Lenor was arrested for the shooting death of Donovan Bryant. Police said Bryant was riding his four-wheeler in the 7000 block of South Hall Street when he was shot several times and died.

At the time of the murders, court records show Lenor was out on five bonds in Judge DeSean Jones' court.

Back in October 2020, he was charged with three counts of aggravated assault and felon in possession of a weapon.

HPD said Lenor was shooting at passing cars on Fawnridge Drive. One man was hit but survived.

I know many on the left like to claim the Soros stuff is CT bullshit... But there's been real impacts in several cities where these officials have been put into place.

I can post articles like this all day. I can only hope people are paying attention and vote out these asshats in 2022.

social media is a major contributor to this; the ability to organize a group of 80 people isn't done in a mason lodge. social media is complicit in helping to traffic the stolen items as well.

social media companies that enable organized crime need to face consequences, which could help mitigate the activity.

Nah, this shit is old school.

I remember it happening in the late 80's early 90's in highschool. Kids will go fill up the store like they were shopping and then pack so many people in the the cashier couldn't see what was going on while everyone filled their pockets.

Would think that it would be harder to pull off today considering all the surveillance we are under now.

Social media companies and advertising corporations work hand in hand to promote exactly the type of greed, materialism, and consumerism that leads to this type of behavior.

You could easily coordinate this with a cellphone, social media coordination isn't required.

Don't think it's coincidence that these mass robberies coincide with the push for lenient punishment and bond reform from activist DA's and Judges

We got this awesome quote for a Soros backed judged here in Harris County.

Houston man out on 5 bonds charged with killing 2 men weeks apart, records show
https://abc13.com/bonds-in-harris-c...k-free-repeat-offenders-bail-posted/11054164/
A Houston man out on five felony bonds has been charged with killing two men just weeks apart.

Houston police said 41-year-old Donald Lenor shot his stepfather, Reginald Lewis, in the head and then set the home he was inside of on fire on Aug. 16.

He was charged on Saturday with murder in connection with the case.

About two weeks ago, on Sept. 12, Lenor was arrested for the shooting death of Donovan Bryant. Police said Bryant was riding his four-wheeler in the 7000 block of South Hall Street when he was shot several times and died.

At the time of the murders, court records show Lenor was out on five bonds in Judge DeSean Jones' court.

Back in October 2020, he was charged with three counts of aggravated assault and felon in possession of a weapon.

HPD said Lenor was shooting at passing cars on Fawnridge Drive. One man was hit but survived.

I know many on the left like to claim the Soros stuff is CT bullshit... But there's been real impacts in several cities where these officials have been put into place.

I can post articles like this all day. I can only hope people are paying attention and vote out these asshats in 2022.

our soros-backed activist da just won re-election, to no one's surprise. despite being widely hated.

and yes, it's another DA with a stance of not prosecuting.

Don't worry, It's ok... It's never your fault that your life sucks.

EP-308189992.jpg&updated=201908181655&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80
I think he has a good point. Stealing is always wrong but these large corporations have been corrupting our governments and media and they make huge profits thanks to exploitation of the poor. They deserve to lose money.

in an era where masks are so common, the least they could have done was put some on. They could have caught covid

I think we're getting close to the point where stealing from major corporations is morally justified.

I think he has a good point. Stealing is always wrong but these large corporations have been corrupting our governments and media and they make huge profits thanks to exploitation of the poor. They deserve to lose money.

Even if they do deserve it, what kind of mechanism do you imagine will restrict theft to those who deserve to be robbed?

Oh, I thought it was because I have yet to see a video on these crimes that aren’t 100% black people
Well yeah that detail is a little hard to miss but some people are tactful enough not to point it out.

yeah, best buy and rite aid are destroying the world and responsible for your shortcomings.

our soros-backed activist da just won re-election, to no one's surprise. despite being widely hated.

Let me guess...You listened to the latest Ben Shapiro Show episode.

We all know the Nation's most Infamous DA, Kim Foxx, also funded by Soros... Who tried to drop charges against Jussie Smollet and also recently dropped charges in a mass gang shooting, citing "Mutual Combat".

Kim Foxx drops more felony cases as Cook County state’s attorney than her predecessor, Tribune analysis shows
https://www.chicagotribune.com/inve...0200810-ldvrmqvv6bd3hpsuqha4duehmu-story.html
Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx is dropping felony cases involving charges of murder and other serious offenses at a higher rate than her predecessor, according to a Tribune analysis that comes amid a growing debate over criminal justice reform.

During Foxx’s first three years as the county’s top prosecutor, her office dropped all charges against 29.9% of felony defendants, a dramatic increase over her predecessor, the Tribune found. For the last three years of Anita Alvarez’s tenure, the rate was 19.4%.

Foxx, a Democrat, swept into the state’s attorney’s office in 2016 vowing to reform the criminal justice system and reduce the population of Cook County Jail, which disproportionately holds low-income people of color.

How's that working out?

{<redford}

These people have the gall to ask "who sent out the memo over the last few years to let this stuff happen"

As if it wasn't every single person on the screen, yelling about how we need to defund police, etc. Liberalism in a nut shell

Back