Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MV5-BYz-Fj-ODk2-Yz-Yt-OTk2-Ny0-Yt-N2-Zi-ZTZk-OTA5-Nz-My-V1-SX1777-CR0-0-1777-999-AL.jpg

Now that season 1 is over how heavily involved is Gina Carano? I hate her acting and feel she only brings the quality of anything she's in down.

Now that season 1 is over how heavily involved is Gina Carano? I hate her acting and feel she only brings the quality of anything she's in down.
We definitely disagree with our love of her & her character. She's hanging with Creed now so she's likely gonna be rocking season 2. The heavier the better... imo.

Her character is one of Mando's few trusted allies, so she's probably gonna be in every episode in Season 2.

behind the scenes stuff

Cool stuff. Lots of wayz they can go here with the story telling. Baby Yoda being key to Palpatine's recovery is one biggie. Would be off teh hook to see palps roll into teh Mando show... & show us some more about the Sith Eternal.

Would love if they'd do big stuff like tieing into the movies instead of just random short stories. I like those short stories too, but they really have no shortage of material they can use to really expand the lore leading out of the OT & into the Sequel. What happened during this 9 ABY period is largely un-explored. Especially regarding Luke.

Luke's lurking around the galaxy at this time looking for artifacts n stuff, & my man Esposito's talking about an epic light saber battle.

Of coarse mid 40's MILF Ahsoka Tano could roll in here.

Ezra Bridger & Thrawn could jump in teh mix... hell, any of the OG characterz like chewy, Lando, Han & Leia. Would be sweet to see some Snoke backstory... and/or at least some of the politics involved in the First Order getting thingz shipped to their secret locations in the unknown regions.

Got lots of interesting things we can do with the Mando's. Would love to see them unite & take their planet back in a blaze of jet pack glory!

Cool stuff. Lots of wayz they can go here with the story telling. Baby Yoda being key to Palpatine's recovery is one biggie. Would be off teh hook to see palps roll into teh Mando show... & show us some more about the Sith Eternal.

Would love if they'd do big stuff like tieing into the movies instead of just random short stories. I like those short stories too, but they really have no shortage of material they can use to really expand the lore leading out of the OT & into the Sequel. What happened during this 9 ABY period is largely un-explored. Especially regarding Luke.

Luke's lurking around the galaxy at this time looking for artifacts n stuff, & my man Esposito's talking about an epic light saber battle.

Of coarse mid 40's MILF Ahsoka Tano could roll in here.

Ezra Bridger & Thrawn could jump in teh mix... hell, any of the OG characterz like chewy, Lando, Han & Leia. Would be sweet to see some Snoke backstory... and/or at least some of the politics involved in the First Order getting thingz shipped to their secret locations in the unknown regions.

Got lots of interesting things we can do with the Mando's. Would love to see them unite & take their planet back in a blaze of jet pack glory!
i'm hoping this is too early in the timeline to bother tieing-in or they outright disregard the sequels

I want to see Baby Yoda do more goofy kid stuff that happens to also wreck the bad guys and save Mando.

i'm hoping this is too early in the timeline to bother tieing-in or they outright disregard the sequels
This is 9 ABY

The empire split to the unknown regions in 5 ABY & began rebuilding & they & the Sith Eternal on Exegol were transporting supplies from the known universe into the undknown in secret... & so this being an Outer Rim story & into the shadier side of the universe could very easily get mixed in. Snoke was in the mix from prior to then all the way till Ep. 8.

I think it would be super cool. Everyone's upset about not knowing the details about Palp's cloning process, so this would be a great way to explain some of those detailz & get Ian back on camera. A reveal here might even be the reason they didn't explain it in more detail in the movie. I'm of the camp that feels the movies said enough about it, & that the details weren't necessary for the movie... so I'm cool with them being provided in other Canon sourcez.

This is 9 ABY

The empire split to the unknown regions in 5 ABY & began rebuilding & they & the Sith Eternal on Exegol were transporting supplies from the known universe into the undknown in secret... & so this being an Outer Rim story & into the shadier side of the universe could very easily get mixed in. Snoke was in the mix from prior to then all the way till Ep. 8.
in my mind all that shit didn't happen like game of thrones season 8

we'll see where the show goes with it though

Guess which actress who has done full frontal nudity was rumored to have already done her role in Mandalorian season 2 as a fan favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back