Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one Episode to be direct by Quentin Tarantino, with Baby Yoda wrecking people in the Mos Eisley Cantina while the Alien band is playing the last half of Freebird.

I think I saw an article where another cartoon female character is going to cross into live action for Mandalorian Season 2.
It is possible that they will spin off a live action Rebels sequel.

There are rumors of Ezra as well.

Last edited:
She's back too.

This is from the set right before production on season 2 wrapped.

Looks like she hit the gym. She was in BBW territory after season 1 ended.

SophisticatedWillingIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

she goes up and down so much its kinda crazy.

Still would let that one in the interview give me a sloppy blow job if she asked nicely

Even when Gina’s thighs are 3’ across and her acting is terrible...>> Rhonda.

olyphant is overrated. He got exposed in QT’s something something Hollywood movie.

I think Ashoka and Kenobi are going to be in this season.

@jefferz , I think Ashoka is a top 10 character in the star war universe full stop. maybe top 5.
Ahsoka is my favorite. The only ones that I might put up with her are from the KOTOR games. HK-47 gives her a battle for my top spot, along with Revan & Kreia

Ahsoka is my favorite. The only ones that I might put up with her are from the KOTOR games. HK-47 gives her a battle for my top spot, along with Revan & Kreia
She’s in my top 5:
Kenobi
R2D2
Vader
Ashoka
Luke

I think Vader. Mauil, Palpatine and Luke are overrated tbh. There are a lot of characters I’d like to see more of.
I thought Ventris? Was pretty compelling. Ashoka is my # 2 behind Kenobi.

She’s in my top 5:
Kenobi
R2D2
Vader
Ashoka
Luke

I think Vader. Mauil, Palpatine and Luke are overrated tbh. There are a lot of characters I’d like to see more of.
I thought Ventris? Was pretty compelling. Ashoka is my # 2 behind Kenobi.
Agreed. Maul was never terribly interesting to me, Palpie is a good villain but not super interesting, I like Luke he was never a favorite, I would've liked to have seen older Luke though, unfortunately Disney gave us Jake. Back when the OT was the only source of SW Boba Fett was my favorite.

Good call on Ventris, I might put her in my top 10. A lot of good stories & characters came out of The Clone Wars show.

I'd probably go:

Ahsoka/HK-47
Kreia
Revan

not sure after that. TCW elevated Plo Koon and Anakin for me, plus there's Rex and Ventris.

If Boba Fett has a big role in Season 2, I will be blown away. Mando vs orig Mando.

So who wants to bet Baby Yoda is a girl? I'm not buying a casual passing pronoun uttered by some doctor for a second. I can just feel the delight of these people at the mere thought of wrenching us around by manipulating our expectations.

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg

So who wants to bet Baby Yoda is a girl? I'm not buying a casual passing pronoun uttered by some doctor for a second. I can just feel the delight of these people at the mere thought of wrenching us around by manipulating our expectations.

6aw3vw8uep501.jpg
i think you're right

but i'm ok with that.

i think you're right

but i'm ok with that.
It's the "gotcha" setup that irritates me.

They get the world to fall in love with Baby Yoda, and we are made to deliberately assume it is male. That way, when they reveal it's female, if fans groan, they can snark, "What? You loved Baby Yoda when you thought he was a male. Now you're rejecting her? See? See?! We told the world so! You're sexist! Subconscious bias! This is why we need more female leads!"

Cheap tactic.

It's the "gotcha" setup that irritates me.

They get the world to fall in love with Baby Yoda, and we are made to deliberately assume it is male. That way, when they reveal it's female, if fans groan, they can snark, "What? You loved Baby Yoda when you thought he was a male. Now you're rejecting her? See? See?! We told the world so! You're sexist! Subconscious bias! This is why we need more female leads!"

Cheap tactic.
I hear you, but as long as they keep making baby yoda an interesting character (like they are) with plenty of build up and development, baby yoda can identify as a womp rat as far as I care.

The argument that its a setup then holds no weight with me because these fucking feminazis created an interesting character for a change, instead of taking a female character and forcing us to accept the perfection

Agreed. Maul was never terribly interesting to me, Palpie is a good villain but not super interesting, I like Luke he was never a favorite, I would've liked to have seen older Luke though, unfortunately Disney gave us Jake. Back when the OT was the only source of SW Boba Fett was my favorite.

Good call on Ventris, I might put her in my top 10. A lot of good stories & characters came out of The Clone Wars show.

I'd probably go:

Ahsoka/HK-47
Kreia
Revan

not sure after that. TCW elevated Plo Koon and Anakin for me, plus there's Rex and Ventris.

Maul's hallway rage scene in the last season of The Clone Wars was fucking amazing. We needed more of that Maul.

I hear you, but as long as they keep making baby yoda an interesting character (like they are) with plenty of build up and development, baby yoda can identify as a womp rat as far as I care.

The argument that its a setup then holds no weight with me because these fucking feminazis created an interesting character for a change, instead of taking a female character and forcing us to accept the perfection
The feminazis aren't the one who created the character. That's four dudes.

Those Feminazis are just the ones in charge of major narrative decisions like gender whenever they want to flex.

The feminazis aren't the one who created the character. That's four dudes.

Those Feminazis are just the ones in charge of major narrative decisions like gender whenever they want to flex.
while that may be true, at this point, given the success of the first season and the cultural attachment to the baby, its sex makes no difference, even with those hexes pulling the strings behind the scenes.

like I said, with rey disney fucked up trying to force a mary sue down our throats yet in black panther the bald black chicks in wakanda were bad assed and written well compared. I can give kudos where they are due and again if baby Yoda is female, kudos because it's a new interesting character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back