The man who stiffened Michael Chandler fights tomorrow

damn Pitbull is fighting tomorrow? wtf. had no idea.
They made iit very hard to follow bellator. I used to watch it but fuck no I’m not gonna pay for their streams platform. Boxing suck balls too. So not thanks

Pitbull is fucking legit, I wish the UFC would have signed him instead of Chandler. He'd be a good fight for Volk, Holloway, or Ortega.

They made iit very hard to follow bellator. I used to watch it but fuck no I’m not gonna pay for their streams platform. Boxing suck balls too. So not thanks

They put most of their bug stuff on Youtube shortly afterward, I just try to avoid spoilers and watch it there.

Chandlers a great fighter and he’ll make some waves. Havent been active for a while so im not up to date with who said what or id there’s any pertinent sexual assault allegations
Damn great gets thrown out way to much around these neck of the woods!

Yeah i throw it around loosely. Very well balanced i should say. Howboutdayut

Conor's UFC 178 opponent beats them both.

One of the most underrated P4P fighters ever. Top 5 FW of alltime and KOd a purime Chandler @ LW in a minute flat

Pedro is a 5:1 underdog (+500)

put some money on it
I put 5 on it. Literally lol. I see it as a 50/50 fight. Ive heard stories of Pedro in the gym, hes gonna give Patricio hell.

They put most of their bug stuff on Youtube shortly afterward, I just try to avoid spoilers and watch it there.

Ok, I promise not to tell you who won Praying Mantis vs. Murder Hornet

People probably feel like he get's way too much benefits from the UFC. You know, for a fighter who never fought there.

I for one am happy for the guy.
Totally agree. What’s not to like about a lighter weight fighter who also has one punch knock out power that’s willing to bang. Lots of great wrestlers immediately panic wrestle as soon as they get stung and turn into a wet blanket.
Same reason I like Gaethje. It might not be the smartest move for their careers but fighters who aren’t afraid to throw caution to the wind are great for the spectators and should be appreciated in my mind.

To be fair that's Bellator's model - nobody really knows when the events are and nobody can watch a whole event from beginning to end.

They do have some good fights here and there but for some reason most of their fights are boring af. Not sure why.
I have been watching on youtube lately, their pacing is HORRIBLE, lots of pauses without any type of filler, just a far shot of the cage for minutes.

Here's Chandler versus Big Bro...
NastyImpishEft-size_restricted.gif

and Lil Bro

giphy.gif
It looks like every shot landed to the back of the head.

I agree - Bellator has wasted all their time and efforts on has-beens (Ken/Royce/DaDa4000) and never-was (MVP, Danis) and has buried their homegrown talent by either not promoting them adequately (Pitbull bros) or smashing them to bits before they have a chance to develop (Pico). It started under Bjorn (who also spent way too much money/energy trying to hold onto Alvarez) and has continued under Coker, with his fetish for “superfights” no one asked for.
Good summary for sure. I don't get why Scott does it that way either, considering Strikeforce's history.

Why all the chandler hate? Asking for a friend
because he is doing good in life and they are not.... that's how jealousy works

they are just being the beta-cuck-crybabies that they will always be.... sad humans

Back