The man who stiffened Michael Chandler fights tomorrow

Underrated fighter
Best fighter ever in Bellator history by a considerable margin, and I think he could've made BW if he wanted to. An all around, top p4p skilled guy. I remember him coming on the scene 10-12 years ago, he's been fighting the best Bellator has to offer ever since.

Chandlers a great fighter and he’ll make some waves. Havent been active for a while so im not up to date with who said what or id there’s any pertinent sexual assault allegations

Did you wait 7 years to start posting or did your other 100 accounts all get banned?

Reminder this dude has 1 loss in his career that isn't disputable I think he beat Curran and Warren and he was piecing up Bendo before he got injured.

Nuther solid week of MMA excursions - get in it!

They made iit very hard to follow bellator. I used to watch it but fuck no I’m not gonna pay for their streams platform. Boxing suck balls too. So not thanks

Bellator hasnt been on a streaming service for 3 or 4 shows. All their cards are on cbs sports now.

I find the Chandler treatment weird. The UFC are never this 'hot' on a fighter that's directly come from a rival promotion. Alvarez got Cerrone, Will Brooks got fucking Ross Pearson, yet Chandler seems to be sitting around #1 contender fight status despite getting KO'd two fights ago. Weird, to me.

Good summary for sure. I don't get why Scott does it that way either, considering Strikeforce's history.
I mean, Strikeforce had Tank Abbott main event one of their events.

I'd say their current roster is just a consequence of the UFC putting on more and more cards, there's less US based talent to go around. They have been signing some good russian guys amongst others, Magomedov vs Mattos is a pretty damn good fight all things considered. They throw their lot with very raw guys, but you can still find some diamonds here and there.

I find the Chandler treatment weird. The UFC are never this 'hot' on a fighter that's directly come from a rival promotion. Alvarez got Cerrone, Will Brooks got fucking Ross Pearson, yet Chandler seems to be sitting around #1 contender fight status despite getting KO'd two fights ago. Weird, to me.

Chandler thanked Dana before he signed.
He said "Dana I want to thank you for everything you did for us. Even though I fought in Bellator you made MMA great. i want to thank you.'

He qas licking and he got immidiately a contract.
This is what Chandler said in one if his interviews.

Chandler thanked Dana before he signed.
He said "Dana I want to thank you for everything you did for us. Even though I fought in Bellator you made MMA great. i want to thank you.'

He qas licking and he got immidiately a contract.
This is what Chandler said in one if his interviews.

Well, that solves that then!

Back