The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fury maybe fast tracked, but is he not fighting pro boxers still? No matter how good they were they made it to the pro level. Just feels like people are already making excuses if Paul wins because Fury is a bum and what not? People wanted him to face a boxer and now that he might still doesn't seem good enough. IMO Paul beating Fury would be much more impressive than beating Silva or Belfort. I think Paul could beat Belfort, but Silva and Fury would be a tough task.

Paul wouldn't get past Silva.

Pro level doesn't mean much, I've sparred and witnessed other fighters who are worse than Paul go pro. The pro argument isn't valid here.

Paul is where he probably should be with 2/3 years of training experience.

Last edited:
Did you not see his last fight? He won comfortably but he should have demolished an undersized can like that.
Meh that undersize can was tough as fuck that night, every fighter runs into those guys once in awhile. Jake Paul however looked like complete shit vs Woodley and showed everyone that he does not have the skill to go far in boxing, he is just making money fighting bums and MMA guys that cant box worth a shit.

BTW..he is soo much better than the youtuber:

Meh that undersize can was tough as fuck that night, every fighter runs into those guys once in awhile. Jake Paul however looked like complete shit vs Woodley and showed everyone that he does not have the skill to go far in boxing, he is just making money fighting bums and MMA guys that cant box worth a shit.

I watched the KO HL and then Fury's last fight. He is much better than Jake Paul, that's not even in question.

I watched the KO HL and then Fury's last fight. He is much better than Jake Paul, that's not even in question.
The latest one was horrible matchmaking for a showcase fight.

The latest one was horrible matchmaking for a showcase fight.
Yeah I wondered before I watched it if Fury was just trying to coast but he was trying to get him out of there, but couldn't. Didn't make Fury look good.

Yeah I wondered before I watched it if Fury was just trying to coast but he was trying to get him out of there, but couldn't. Didn't make Fury look good.

it would’ve made sense too go easy to secure the fight, as Jake Paul has taken literally zero risk so far in his ‘career’. If fury splattered him within a round the fights never happening! However, I don’t think that’s the case either, he just couldn’t get him out of there.
i can’t see Jake being all defensive and just trying to see the final bell though, if this fight happens. Fury will knock him out quickly imo. And fury is shite!

it would’ve made sense too go easy to secure the fight, as Jake Paul has taken literally zero risk so far in his ‘career’. If fury splattered him within a round the fights never happening! However, I don’t think that’s the case either, he just couldn’t get him out of there.
i can’t see Jake being all defensive and just trying to see the final bell though, if this fight happens. Fury will knock him out quickly imo. And fury is shite!
Yeah I think Fury would KO him too. Though he might not be great Fury has much more ability than Paul. Interesting to see if it happens.

Tommy sucks. It was just 4 rounds but he couldnt even stop Anthony Taylor a 7-5 MMA can whos lost to FWs and BWs

I hope the odds on decision either way are hooge like Jake Woodley and i even live bet Tommy decision against Taylor

Balanced match up between two mediocre amateurs who are fast tracked into the pro stage because of their fame in one case and last name in the other case.

Its not balanced. Fury is far more experienced and skilled, plus bigger, he would beat Paul easily imo. Bad match up for Paul, he should stick to circus fights.

Tommy sucks. It was just 4 rounds but he couldnt even stop Anthony Taylor a 7-5 MMA can whos lost to FWs and BWs

Focusing too much on whether he could stop him, and not on the fact he still easily won, and is still a level above Paul, in skill and conditioning.

Fury is getting a bad wrap. That "can" fights in Bellator, the #2 MMA promotion in the world, and is notoriously hard to finish. His cardio is there, he is tough as nails, and he knows how to survive. Cunningham could not even do squat to Mir over a full fight, not 4 rounds.....Lol, Conor was even up vs Mayweather after 4 rounds. If a guy does not want to engage and throw down, is in shape and knows how to survive and take a punch, finishing him is much harder than people think.

Fury is probably the only fight that makes sense now. It is Anderson or Fury, and I do not think he will box Anderson.

Last edited:
Tommy doesn't meet the criteria...he's younger, about the same size, and is actually a boxer, albeit a shitty one

The battle to be the King of the Cans.

Fury's profile be through the roof with a sweet KO.
Bless his heart if he knocks this fraud the fuck out. Id be the biggest Tommy Fury fan on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back