The inventor of the television was born in Idaho. You're welcome world.

This!

Inventor of the TV was Scottish .... WTF is the TS on about??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Logie_Baird

He was actually from the UK (Scottish).

John_Logie_Baird00.jpg

You're welcome!

qft

wtf is an Idaho anyway?

all you guys making jokes about Idaho and potatoes are crazy, Idaho will grow super giant mutant food that will eradicate food shortages all over the world forever

Behold!

truck2014branding.jpg

Giant_Idaho_Potato_Ligonier__2013.jpg

also Miss Idaho 2014 is hot

I live in and love Idaho, it's a wonderful place. This always cracks me up.
Ban-Idaho.jpg

Living vicariously through the achievements of a man who was dead before you were born sounds like a pretty Idaho type of thing to do. People from places that don't suck probably don't give a shit who invented tv because they're too busy doing stuff that doesn't suck, like not growing potatoes.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That Boise dime thread really ruined TS. This account will be banned before June this year.

miss-idaho.jpg

insulin pump/10

Would tear that pump out and give a sub cut injection in her ass.

meh, she'd be at most a 4 in Sydney, probably less with that butterface and ill-fitting pushup bra. Shit, I can't go to the beach without sweeping aside hotter girls than her so I can get a patch of sand to roast on.

And who gives a fuck about where the TV was invented? No one on earth would still use the shitty cathode ray tube technology of the original TVs and everyone knows that the best screens now come from South Korea or Japan, not Idaho of all places. What of it?

TS, go eat some potatoes, I hear they are 'bundant round your parts.

Either it got moved to the archives or the TS had it deleted.

Judging by how the thread went, TS had it deleted.

It must have been pretty bad, cos he certainly has an axe to grind now...

"You're welcome world." ... Who the fuck says that shit? About something someone else did 100 years ago no less.

It must have been pretty bad, cos he certainly has an axe to grind now...

"You're welcome world." ... Who the fuck says that shit? About something someone else did 100 years ago no less.

He's surrounded by states that are far more interesting.

He's surrounded by states that are far more interesting.

And what kind of arsehole gets so gotten to by this that he seeks validation from sherdog of all places? lololol

I'm actually a little concerned for this guy.

And what kind of arsehole gets so gotten to by this that he seeks validation from sherdog of all places? lololol

I'm actually a little concerned for this guy.

He needs to hangout with Ax before its too late.

Back