The inventor of the television was born in Idaho. You're welcome world.

I don't know why but i'm in tears laughing at this comment. "carbloaded tractor wrecks" :icon_lol:

So you're trolling?

Trying to get people fired up over by saying Idaho is great when its actually just a shit hole full of potatoes and tweaker neo nazis who try to steal your girlfriend, and no one has done anything worthwhile there since inventing a tv a century ago?? You seem like a fuckin weirdo Der Eisbar. What kind of a name is that anyway? Awfully close to Derp.

I'm from Australia and know nothing about Idaho or how ugly the girls are there btw, i'm just going off what everyone else is saying, so no offence to any Idahonians. And sorry you have to share a state with this insecure loser.

Lol. All coming from an Aussie whos women I could sweep by simply speaking. Thats cute bro.

When I think of Boise dimes, I will always remember Der Eisbar

Easily the best thing that state ever produced...

napolean-dynamite.jpg

Easily the best thing that state ever produced...

napolean-dynamite.jpg

Yep. Idaho even passed a resolution honoring the film for being the best thing from Idaho

Idaho is understandably proud of Jared and Jerusha Hess for writing the film that brought so much positive attention to the state. As an expression of that, Representative Larry Bradford authored a resolution commending these two Preston natives for their movie and put it before Idaho's House of Representatives on 6 April 2005. It reads, in part, "We commend Jared and Jerusha Hess and the City of Preston for showcasing the positive aspects of Idaho's youth, rural culture, education system, athletics, economic prosperity and diversity."

The resolution passed in the House by a vote of 69-0. (One representative was
absent.)

The resolution next moved to the Idaho Senate, where President Pro Tem Robert Geddes allowed the entire resolution to be read, including the section that states: "Any members of the House of Representatives or the Senate of the Legislature of the State of Idaho who choose to vote Nay on this concurrent resolution are FREAKIN IDIOTS! and run the risk of having the Worst Day of Their Lives!"

The resolution was passed in the Senate by a voice vote.

Back