The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show

Devil woman

awqgz9.jpg

If you know all this, then why watch the Super Bowl at all? And why watch it with your kids? Thats pretty irresponsible.
I like watching football. But we don't have our kids watch the some commercials or the halftime show.

If she were to turn and no longer do it you'd see them banished from the spotlight and blackmailed instantly. If you want to see others that have done the same look no further than Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams, DMX....i'm sure there's some more out there.

With DMX it could have been the Illuminati.... or the fact that he burned all of his money on a sweet crack addiction. Don't be stupid:rolleyes:

anyone notice how Rip cannot offer any specifics whatsoever?

He throws around a general accusation and runs with it, trolling the fu*k out of this forum.
I already posted a video outlining some of the symbolism. You didn't watch it I guess.

I like watching football. But we don't have our kids watch the some commercials or the halftime show.

I literally never watch the commercials. They annoy me to no end.

To some people it is a religion.

The goal of all religions is to control people. Christian leaders even call themselves a "pastor" and refer to their followers as "sheep" that need to be led because they aren't capable of doing it themselves. What more obvious want to control could there be?

This whole thread is hypocritical. Rip and others just want THEIR team to be the ones in control of everyone and the world, and no one else (let alone the whole Illuminati thing is stupid conspiracy theorist bull to begin with).

With DMX it could have been the Illuminati.... or the fact that he burned all of his money on a sweet crack addiction. Don't be stupid:rolleyes:

Yeah he's a drug addict. But point to me in one person in Hollywood that isn't... Everyone has dirt on them but they're protected if they're down.

Look at Charlie sheen... Junkie who probably spread HIV around and is he in jail? Or treated the same as DMX or Kat Williams?

The goal of all religions is to control people. Christian leaders even call themselves a "pastor" and refer to their followers as "sheep" that need to be led because they aren't capable of doing it themselves. What more obvious want to control could there be?

This whole thread is hypocritical. Rip and others just want THEIR team to be the ones in control of everyone and the world, and no one else (let alone the whole Illuminati thing is stupid conspiracy theorist bull to begin with).

I'd say Christianity is the lesser of the two evils. Corporatism has done more damage to the country lately than organized religion has.

the carolina panthers symbol was taken from an ancient aztec ritual where spanish christians would be sacrificed below it.

Yeah he's a drug addict. But point to me in one person in Hollywood that isn't... Everyone has dirt on them but they're protected if they're down.

Look at Charlie sheen... Junkie who probably spread HIV around and is he in jail? Or treated the same as DMX or Kat Williams?

That's how all shady organizations work. You gotta do dirt to get in, so they always have it on you when you want to get out. Criminal gangs work the exact same way.

Are you serious? I'm sure famous people have others looking out for them, but it's because they're rich. DMX has nobody looking out for him right now, because he keeps blowing his money on drugs and works as a janitor.

It's pretty hilarious that the religious nutjobs are also CT's as well. Just so damn fitting.

It's pretty hilarious that the religious nutjobs are also CT's as well. Just so damn fitting.

It's not exactly a conspiracy that the wealthiest people in the world do what they can to keep increasing their wealth while keeping the people they rip off entertained, and begging for more of their products. This is now common knowledge, and everyone bitches about it but no one wants to actually change their lifestyle.

That's how all shady organizations work. You gotta do dirt to get in, so they always have it on you when you want to get out. Criminal gangs work the exact same way.

I bet if Charlie sheen came out against the industry we'd all learn that he's a pedophile...

I already posted a video outlining some of the symbolism. You didn't watch it I guess.

Did you watch the video?

Lady Gaga wore red, this represents the whore of Babylon hahahahahahahahah...

I mean Jesus Christ, because a musical artist wore red, that means Illumanti are in on this?

or because the cold play dude walked through a hexagon before entering the stage??

hahahahahah..

Rip, seriously...just STFU with your anecdotal evidence...

It's not exactly a conspiracy that the wealthiest people in the world do what they can to keep increasing their wealth while keeping the people they rip off entertained, and begging for more of their products.

You think musicians are the wealthiest people in the world?

Are you serious? I'm sure famous people have others looking out for them, but it's because they're rich. DMX has nobody looking out for him right now, because he keeps blowing his money on drugs and works as a janitor.

Haha and DMX wasn't filthy rich?? Who's had more main stream hits DMX or beiber? And beiber I'm quite sure is a drug addict...

Once DMX started speaking out all this trouble came down on him. DMX certainly certainly has a lot of carnal material on his albums but he always puts a gospel song on each record. Either it's the biggest coincidence in the world that he goes from #1 and starts speaking out against the industry and falls off the earth and is dirt broke.

It's not cause of his drug problem otherwise Hollywood would be empty... They're all drug addicts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back