The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show

R

ripskater

It happens every year. We get a oversexualized, satanic and illuminati symbolism halftime show where we need to send our kids out of the room because we don't know what the NFL and performers have planned for us to watch.

What symbolism stood out to you?

10405678_1131810370192888_653963924920080363_n.jpg

You know, Beyonce is a very talented woman. She's got the voice, the looks, the dancing, but she doesn't need to dress like some satanic stripper for every Superbowl performance. Her talent could stand alone. Do you agree or not Ed?

You know, Beyonce is a very talented woman. She's got the voice, the looks, the dancing, but she doesn't need to dress like some satanic stripper for every Superbowl performance. Her talent could stand alone. Do you agree or not Ed?

I dunno. I have never watched a Super Bowl or a Beyonce performance.

The only time I glanced up from my phone to watch was when Beyoncé and her dancers were dancing. I didn't really pay attention to anything else but I definitely believe there could've been. Considering Beyoncé is married to a man who openly admits he sold his soul to the devil and he openly worships him, this isn't surprising. But I'm sure the non believers will continue to stay blind to this and use a excuse as to why it happened as opposed to seeing the truth.

She does need to if she wants to keep her position.

I noticed none. Although there was Beyonce with a pro-black message.

Death is but a door.
Time is but a window.
She'll be back...

... for next year's Superbowl.

She is Beyonce! You are like the buzzing of flies to her!

She does need to if she wants to keep her position.
You know I agree. I think the illuminati put Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Cold Play, Madonna etc. out front and center for a reason. It's because they are willing to sell their talents to the dark side.

Beyonce is extremely talented and could still be a very famous performer IMO. But she would lose her spot at the top if she renounced all the satanic oversexual and Illuminati symbolism.

I didn't bother watching this year but I'm sure there was. Pretty much you can find it in everything these days unfortunately. They're becoming more and more bold, and Beyonce or sasha fierce is down with the agenda so i'm sure they'll push it at every chance they get.

You know I agree. I think the illuminati put Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Cold Play, Madonna etc. out front and center for a reason. It's because they are willing to sell their talents to the dark side.

Beyonce is extremely talented and could still be a very famous performer IMO. But she would lose her spot at the top if she renounced all the satanic oversexual and Illuminati symbolism.

That's how you get on the big stage. Jesus was offered the same opportunity by the devil.

If she were to turn and no longer do it you'd see them banished from the spotlight and blackmailed instantly. If you want to see others that have done the same look no further than Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams, DMX....i'm sure there's some more out there.

If she were to turn and no longer do it you'd see them banished from the spotlight and blackmailed instantly. If you want to see others that have done the same look no further than Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams, DMX....i'm sure there's some more out there.

Well you might be right on colby.

DMX is a talent. Where is he now? You know what I mean.

Does this belong in the "war room"? Perhaps this thread should be in the "bat shit crazy conspiracy theory room"?

Back