The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show

Be aware Rip, we will not have to bow down to the NWO or take the mark ...it will be a conscious choice....a matter of free will......but it was noted that those who refuse to do so will not be able to buy or sell.

IMO, taking the mark of the Beast may be what we are seeing in the tech industry with Man slowly merging with Machine (Darpa/Google Regina Dugan "Chip") ....the Bible talks about a time when men will want to die but can not ...I think this may be a reference to a coming age when Men fully integrate with the Machine and harness the ability to live forever ...but it is a double edged sword ....man gets to live forever but with that comes the evils of time. Unfortunately once man is deceived into making this transition .....well......

khIABDx.png
That is an interesting theory. And I believe it is a possibility. They are talking about hooking up internet to our physical bodies. Not for me though. That's against my religion, especially if it's hooked up to my right hand or my forehead.

Super cool, thanks for the responses guys.

I need to get to bed because apparently I've caught a nasty bug going around here and I am going to try to go to work tomorrow and I don't have the energy to respond to you individually but briefly to TCK...

B) Totally fair point. If I'm being honest with myself (and you guys) I'd have to admit that some of my spiritual views are a pretty far out.

C) Hmmm...I think I've hit you with just one WTF? gif and although I have the unfortunate tendency to post under the influence so I might not remember perfectly I really don't think I'm one of the guys spamming the bad jokes (besides, me, nerdy? I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow dog). Maybe you get so much of that that it blurs together a bit? Tell you what, let's not quibble over that detail and clean that slate. I look forward to our future interaction.

G'night gentlemen.

Peace.
Get some good rest and get better soon.

OK I'm a bit more clearheaded than the last time I dropped in this thread so let be break this down for The Dynamic Trio.

Fist of all for those who don't know me, I'm not an atheist. I definitely have a God concept, although it differs from most. Generally, I don't put too much stock in the ancient Abrahamic texts that many do. There is some value to be gained from reading them but overall I see books like the Bible as tomes written by primitive men, edited and translated by men with questionable motives, and typically used in modern times to justify the attitudes and actions of those who want to legitimize the attitudes they hold personally. To paraphrase an Albert Einstein quote, "there's a difference in believing in God and believing in what men say about God". The specifics of my God concept are too complicated to get into fully, but that should make my general point of view clear.

Now I don't think you and many many around the World are too off, the thought of Christianity and the Holy Bible has been deluded and twisted for personal gains by many men across the World, these are the deceivers of the doctrine. They use the Holy Bible / Gods teachings and pervert the gospel to make profits.

We see it time and time again with various figures like Benny Hinn who actually sends out letters to poor people looking for help he writes them telling them that God will make them rich and prosperous if they simply send 20 Dollars or anything they can muster to his Church .....that guys a POS con man....just like Joel Osteen and his wife who preach and carry around the Bible but they teach their own philosophy one based in the New Age Movement ...both again ...impostors perverting and giving the Holy Bible a bad reputation.

To this day I do not trust most Churches ....I had to actually sit down and read the Bible front to back to get a full understanding of the teachings and the more I read and understood the good book the more I realized just how much the Churches had distorted the actual teachings of Christ.

To truly form your own opinion on a subject you have to fully understand what you are talking about, I highly suggest sitting down and reading the Holy Bible at some point in your life Final Rehab and from there you can make a sound judgement on how you really feel about the Bible, many around the World will hate on the Bible and say "the Bible Says this" ....but 9/10 times it's out of context or the meaning was twisted to slander the good book....this all comes from the "So and So told me the Bible said...."

The teachings of the Bible is timeless, it preaches peace and love, helping others and staying true.....truth is the key to the Bible.

88fqTlz.png

fNRbSW7.png

When I say Truth is the Key to the Bible ...you will see those hell bent on killing the truth and living in a World of Secrecy. (Freemasons)

There is no Question who Gaga is Loyal too.....

When I say Truth is the Key to the Bible ...you will see those hell bent on killing the truth....

There is no Question who Gaga is Loyal too.....

I'm convinced that she is possessed.

And there is no doubt Beyonce is also possessed by that Sacha Fierce demon.

Back