The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show

Does this belong in the "war room"? Perhaps this thread should be in the "bat shit crazy conspiracy theory room"?
There is a definite message being sent from all Superbowl performances. That's why you see the symbols. That's why you hear the lyrics that you do.

There is a definite message being sent from all Superbowl performances. That's why you see the symbols. That's why you hear the lyrics that you do.
What can I say Rip... I can't convince you that you're crazy and you can't convince me that you're not....

What can I say Rip... I can't convince you that you're crazy and you can't convince me that you're not....
My wife tells me that once a week. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

The entire half time show thing is embarrasing. Maybe I'm just too cynical, but I feel like only an idiot could enjoy whatever bullshit music they decide to spoon feed everyone each year.

I didn't bother watching this year but I'm sure there was. Pretty much you can find it in everything these days unfortunately. They're becoming more and more bold, and Beyonce or sasha fierce is down with the agenda so i'm sure they'll push it at every chance they get.
According to one video I watched, a guy was saying this years Superbowl was more low key on the Illuminati symbolism this year. Maybe not quite so in your face.

12647400_568681196631715_4386027625284848439_n.jpg

If she were to turn and no longer do it you'd see them banished from the spotlight and blackmailed instantly. If you want to see others that have done the same look no further than Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams, DMX....i'm sure there's some more out there.

Whats wrong with Dave Chappelle? He's doing fine last I heard doing comedy shows and everything.

Whats wrong with Dave Chappelle? He's doing fine last I heard doing comedy shows and everything.

He was blackballed for how long? Now he comes back which concerns me, i mean i'm not sure...but it wouldn't surprise me if he is all of a sudden 'down with the agenda' with all the new hype around him:

vs

She has some serious talent though. I was never a fan, but I can't deny the talent she has.
I'm sure she has lots of talent. She's too strange for me to really enjoy her music. Plus I think her lyrics are pretty bad.

I think Beyonce has way more talent though. But again, she jumped to the dark side. So I can't listen to her.

I'm sure she has lots of talent. She's too strange for me to really enjoy her music. Plus I think her lyrics are pretty bad.

I think Beyonce has way more talent though. But again, she jumped to the dark side. So I can't listen to her.

Lady Gaga > Beyonce because she's willing to show off all the goods.

that's lady gaga right?

I love the rendition by cartman:

He was blackballed for how long? Now he comes back which concerns me, i mean i'm not sure...but it wouldn't surprise me if he is all of a sudden 'down with the agenda' with all the new hype around him:

vs

I was under the impression he just didn't want to work. Being blackballed doesn't surprise me one bit that happens in the IT industry here in Houston. Had a coworker who was passing around naked pictures of a women who left them on her phone. He got caught and fired and had several other employers bring up the incident to him. He finally got a job but was very close to being left homeless. If this happens in IT I can't even imagine how well connected the studios are in Hollywood. Doing this helps them keep the power.

I've seen that second interview before and honestly it comes across as a person wanting to blame there issues on someone else. He doesn't like the way Hollywood operates which isn't surprising as I've heard Joe Rogan make almost all of the same complaints he has as well. It just doesn't appear to be a very easy industry to get involved in with so many people getting their hands involved in someone elses creation.

I was under the impression he just didn't want to work. Being blackballed doesn't surprise me one bit that happens in the IT industry here in Houston. Had a coworker who was passing around naked pictures of a women who left them on her phone. He got caught and fired and had several other employers bring up the incident to him. He finally got a job but was very close to being left homeless. If this happens in IT I can't even imagine how well connected the studios are in Hollywood. Doing this helps them keep the power.

I've seen that second interview before and honestly it comes across as a person wanting to blame there issues on someone else. He doesn't like the way Hollywood operates which isn't surprising as I've heard Joe Rogan make almost all of the same complaints he has as well. It just doesn't appear to be a very easy industry to get involved in with so many people getting their hands involved in someone elses creation.

it's not hard to see the corruption in the industry from pedophilia, to the homo agenda, to the occult and satanic agenda.... Not that hard to see at all. I've spoken to a guy trying to get in the game and he said all that is true to and surprisingly that didn't discourage him at all from pursuing it.

Rather than watching the super bowl, I spent the day snorkelling and drinking beer at the similan islands.

The illuminati is there but without tv, they don't have the ability to reach you. Princess Diana was killed off to make room for new members.

Cutting the cable is one of the best things you can do, plus it saves you some $$$.

Watching Super Bowl half time shows...bitch please, you think in wasting an afternoon doing that, I'll watxh games but if you think in watching a halftime show....in not THAT much of a sheep.

Back