The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show

Theres an interesting clip of Beyonce out there explaining how something enters her body and takes over when she performs. She says she's them able to hit notes and dance on a level she can never do in rehearsal.

The NFL is like a representative of what happens when when art meets conservatism. Every half time, no matter the performer, is just lame. BTW, saying Beyonce is over sexualized...their is nothing sexual about those massive old lady legs.

Showing the whole leg? Whoa, what a whore, that's way too much skin. They should be wearing dresses down to their ankles hiding their shame like the good old days, right Rip?

I think this is a great thread. People need to wake up.

No one is forcing you to view this thread, and rip is always respectful to you guys so there's no need for harsh comments.

Of course you think this is a great thread. That alone is enough to warrant this going to the Wasteland.

It happens every year. We get a oversexualized, satanic and illuminati symbolism halftime show where we need to send our kids out of the room because we don't know what the NFL and performers have planned for us to watch.

What symbolism stood out to you?

Do you send your children out of the room when commercials come on? Do you cover their eyes in line at the grocery store? Everywhere you turn something is being sold to you utilizing sex. You want your own bubble.

And lol at you for letting watch one of the most brutal sports, but sending them out of the room because of a little skin.

Theres an interesting clip of Beyonce out there explaining how something enters her body and takes over when she performs. She says she's them able to hit notes and dance on a level she can never do in rehearsal.
That's interesting. The guitarist for Led Zeppelin and lead singer said the same thing. The hit song 'stairway to heaven' played backwards clearly worships the devil and gives praise to him. And yet people still think it's just coincidence. There are other rock stars or rappers or singers that say the same thing.

What's your opinion on the phenomina called "flow"? Since I guess we have all experienced that amazing feeling.

Is this possibly what Beyonce is describing? Or plot twist, have we all been possessed from time to time? Many athletes describe in moment of greatness something similar to possession if you want to view it through that lens.

We definitely need a BBQ event for the War Room. @ripskater will you come to the BBQ and shed some light about this elumenati thing?

I've seen that. Sascha Fierce takes over her body. Which is the name of the demon. I've heard Beyonce say that she doesn't remember some performances.

What's your opinion on the phenomina called "flow"? Since I guess we have all experienced that amazing feeling.

Is this possibly what Beyonce is describing? Or plot twist, have we all been possessed from time to time? Many athletes describe in moment of greatness something similar to possession if you want to view it through that lens.
That's being in the zone or in the flow. That's where the game slows way down for you. That's quite different than demonic possession where another entity (Sascha Fierce) takes over your body.

I've heard ....

LOL...so text book

I heard

I read somewhere

someone told me...

Let's see some actually proof.

please find a direct quote from Beyoncé where she says just that...

where she says, "I don't remember some performances."

Some of the bullshit in this thread surpasses the level of stupid of extreme feminism and safe spaces.

I switched over to impractical jokers at halftime. Not much illuminati there.

This is has one glaring flaw..

Does the Illuminati accept Black people as members? I personally don't think so.

i'm more concerned w/ how all childstars get into the industry (hint: molestation/raping is rampant)

Does the Illuminati accept Black people as members? I personally don't think so.
Why would they not? There are many talented black people that Satan would love to have working for him. You know that Stryche.

Why wouldn't they? Some of the most famous American actors, musicians and athletes are black.

I've always heard athletes and performers say that something takes over them but I always assumed they meant they were 'in the zone' or whatever. But I dunno...if you take their words literally they clearly are referring to full on possession.

That's why I say its interesting because its not something any of us can know for sure.

That's interesting. The guitarist for Led Zeppelin and lead singer said the same thing. The hit song 'stairway to heaven' played backwards clearly worships the devil and gives praise to him. And yet people still think it's just coincidence. There are other rock stars or rappers or singers that say the same thing.

You can see a lot if you just look.

wait, what?

you cats are legit trying to argue that great performances are in fact demonic possession? so the Jordan Flu game was the devil? Kobe icing two ft's after blowing his Achilles? Luther Vandross commanding a room like never before w/ hi House is Not a Home from the 1986 NAACP awards?

gtfo

Back