the human penis evolved the way it did because you're so bad at sex

This is interesting. There were many sub-species of humans back in the day. I'm sure some of them might have a baculum and can last for days. But they probably don't get laid as much either.

If I last 1 minute vs you who last 3 mins, I can spread my seeds 3x as much so to speak. There's a reason why there's an "evolutionary pressure to lose their penis bone".

By having sex in shorter duration, one will have more time to do other things like invent fires or find other mates to sex and such. If you're busy jamming and hamming all day, you won't have time for other things.

That's why human is the superior species. Now with that said, I read in a separate article/research which claims that 80% of the woman are NOT satisfied in bed and most fake their orgasms. Combine that with this article, it makes sense and very interesting.

Why did evolution make men so quick and woman so long? You'd think it should be the other way around.

The article says that baculum is common in polygamous animals, but absent in monogamous animals.

I truly wish I could finish that quick.

Ok, not EVERY time. But definitely sometimes.

it's variance around the norm my friend
Median is just the middle most actual example of (in this case) a penis length.
The "mode" would be the penis length most people actually have.

But basically what I am saying is there is no way to suggest there is more variance from the norm below the average of 5.5-6 inches than there is above it.
Especially since I've never heard of a penis below 1 inch but I have heard of one above 10 (which makes it seem like there would be more variance above than below).

But what about them stating that human males last only two minutes having intercourse in the article? Surely that can't be true....if it is, I guess that would be the reason why there are so many women who have never had an orgasm. Only other thing I can think of is if they're talking the average if that's including excited 15 year old boys and premature ejaculators who have no self control.

But what about them stating that human males last only two minutes having intercourse in the article? Surely that can't be true....if it is, I guess that would be the reason why there are so many women who have never had an orgasm. Only other thing I can think of is if they're talking the average if that's including excited 15 year old boys and premature ejaculators who have no self control.
it ridiculous to be true
Maybe the question was worded "how fast is the fastest you have finished sexual intercourse this year"
or something.

Why did evolution make men so quick and woman so long? You'd think it should be the other way around.

I think this is a misconception aside from the poor women who can't climax.
Everyone I've hooked up with more than once I've been able to make finish more twice before me... and I don't last more than ten-fifteen minutes (mainly because I don't want to).

If my theory is correct, Muslims should evolve a penile bone within 50 years or so....
a lot of people think people evolved with rape in the culture but I don't think that is true because nothing kills a solid faster than absolute dryness.

it ridiculous to be true
Maybe the question was worded "how fast is the fastest you have finished sexual intercourse this year"
or something.

“The human intromission duration tends to be below two minutes, which most people wouldn’t expect.”

Less than two minutes, actually. I feel like a freak now cause there's no way in hell I can break that speed barrier.

I love how everyone is a fucking expert on the subject. That is everyone except the scientists, who get dismissed by Joe the 20 something year old with a GED and a part time job as a gopher for construction workers.

Jesus, do you guys even believe the shit you say?

Then we have some other dildo injecting his hatred for Muslims into the thread that has nothing to do with any of that.

you are thinking about that wrong.
There are a couple micropeen guys with 2 inchers, I guess, but they are balanced out by the small amount of guys with 10 inchers.
If you looked at a chart the amount of 3 inchers would coincide with the 9's, 4's with the 8's, 5's with the 7's and 6 would have more than any other number.

Thats how averages work.
No, that's how symmetric distributions work. Penis size is not necessarily a symmetric distribution (and, due to the existence of an absolute minimum but no absolute maximum, I would tend to believe it is not one).

Please come inside, make yourself at home
I want to fuck, 'cause my dick's on bone
You little whore behind closed doors
You would drink my cum and nothing more
Now spread your wings open for the flight
Let me fill you up with something milky and white
'Cause I'm hopin' to slay you, rough and painful
You innocent bitch, don't be shameful
Bring out the ice cubes and the hot water
This is the second half, and not the second quarter
I'll fuck you 'till you sleep; you'll sleep like a baby
And in your dreams, you'll say I'm crazy