the human penis evolved the way it did because you're so bad at sex

Especially since I've never heard of a penis below 1 inch but I have heard of one above 10 (which makes it seem like there would be more variance above than below).

You seems to make this so technical.
May I humbly present you with an counter arguement in real life/sherdog way.

The reason you never heard of 1 inch dicks is because man with them hides at home.
The reason you heard "more" 10 inches dicks is because man brags.

I do agree that there is no way to know if lower than average guys quantity is more than higher than average guy quantity though. But I'm sticking with my first assessment. Some dudes bring it way WAY down. It's more comforting to blame others. I'm shallow like that.

You keep that up and your kids are gonna be born with dick bones bro

Exactly, do you want your kids to have laughed at when he is 5 years old?

"HAHA... Miss So-N-So, wonderbread son have a boner"
"He have a boner..."
"lalalala"

Would be harsh growing up being so different.

anyone else 'fracture' their dick having sex?

There's an Abella Anderson scene where she snaps some dudes dick. I wonder what happened to him. Looked like early retirement to me

I always thought the bone was to insure penetration, and reinforce the penis to decrease the chance for damage from a mate who might be trying to run away.

Kind of like another layer of defense like the way dogs "knot" their mates.

I always thought the bone was to insure penetration, and reinforce the penis to decrease the chance for damage from a mate who might be trying to run away.

Kind of like another layer of defense like the way dogs "knot" their mates.
that makes sense.
Humans are less rapey than monkeys and dogs.

It takes me about 30-45 minutes to bust a nut. It gets to be a work out. Sometimes I have throw in the towel. My chick gets pissed if I don't finish & tells me I owe her lol

that makes sense.
Humans are less rapey than monkeys and dogs.

If my theory is correct, Muslims should evolve a penile bone within 50 years or so....

There's an Abella Anderson scene where she snaps some dudes dick. I wonder what happened to him. Looked like early retirement to me

happened to me a couple of times, no total breakage, but now i clearly have ridges closer to the base of my pecker which is apparently a cartilage buildup

wife says she can feel it

@Banchan you ever broke a dick?

If my theory is correct, Muslims should evolve a penile bone within 50 years or so....

It's a good thing Catholic priests aren't allowed to procreate.

id love to have her snap my dick......

ur gonna have to provide me what scene so i can research this for scientific reasons

It takes me about 30-45 minutes to bust a nut. It gets to be a work out. Sometimes I have throw in the towel. My chick gets pissed if I don't finish & tells me I owe her lol
my relation ship is the exact opposite. i last 5 mins and my girlks doesnt climax so she tells me the same thing. i owe her one.

happened to me a couple of times, no total breakage, but now i clearly have ridges closer to the base of my pecker which is apparently a cartilage buildup

wife says she can feel it

@Banchan you ever broke a dick?

Not sure if she's ever broken a dick, but she's sure busted a lot of balls.

I read somewhere the average American male lasts 4 minutes. I can outlast the Average American for sure. Need to compensate for my manlet peen somehow
Wtf? It's so much fun how can you not work on prolonging it? I can turn it on or off on command. Does nobody masturbate

Chimpanzees, who only have sex for around seven seconds at a time, have a very small baculum, suggesting that there might be evolutionary pressure among apes to lose the penis bone.

This is interesting. There were many sub-species of humans back in the day. I'm sure some of them might have a baculum and can last for days. But they probably don't get laid as much either.

If I last 1 minute vs you who last 3 mins, I can spread my seeds 3x as much so to speak. There's a reason why there's an "evolutionary pressure to lose their penis bone".

By having sex in shorter duration, one will have more time to do other things like invent fires or find other mates to sex and such. If you're busy jamming and hamming all day, you won't have time for other things.

That's why human is the superior species. Now with that said, I read in a separate article/research which claims that 80% of the woman are NOT satisfied in bed and most fake their orgasms. Combine that with this article, it makes sense and very interesting.

Why did evolution make men so quick and woman so long? You'd think it should be the other way around.

Back