the human penis evolved the way it did because you're so bad at sex

Im confused. Does the dick bone retract or do they just have a hard-on all day?

Dude, when one is raping and pillaging one doesn't have time to please. Just dump the seed and move on...

I don't believe that 2 minute thing for a second. Surely the male average time isn't 2 minutes?

Anyway for me sex begins right after I flog the dolphin getting ready for my back pages date.

yeah I got to call bullshit on this too. The theory isn't because we didn't need it we got rid of it it's the species evolves due to traits that allow it to procreate over other less capable species or within a species, rather. Plus meteors and shit. Dinosoaurs smoked cigarettes too.
smoking_dinosaurs_40.jpg

I mean, its not like my day could be any worse now I have a fucking science saying I'm bad in bed?

I read somewhere the average American male lasts 4 minutes. I can outlast the Average American for sure. Need to compensate for my manlet peen somehow
Sounds like communist propaganda....or maybe that study was American male with hot Korean chick? Cuz American male with fat American wife can last all day...;)

So basically, the premise here is that my boner doesn't actually have a bone. Are you guys serious with this shit?

<mma3>

Sounds like communist propaganda....or maybe that study was American male with hot Korean chick? Cuz American male with fat American wife can last all day...;)
The study I read was in a book written by an American so I don’t think it is, but I have heard asian dudes say that kind of shit. We may have smaller peens but we can keep it harder for longer! People and their penis insecurity

The study I read was in a book written by an American so I don’t think it is, but I have heard asian dudes say that kind of shit. We may have smaller peens but we can keep it harder for longer! People and their penis insecurity
It's all in proportion....manlets rule that. Try being 6'3 230....unless you're Mandingo, you always get this...lol

<{1-1}>

I read somewhere the average American male lasts 4 minutes. I can outlast the Average American for sure. Need to compensate for my manlet peen somehow
You're American too though, so your study just cucked you

I thought I was chinese. :eek:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o de mayo-merican?

Where would i put my dick bone all day if i had one? Either tape it to my leg or my belly. It would be very uncomfortable to walk with it taped to my leg, but would pop out the top of my pants if i tape it to my belly. That would be so unpleasant either way
Ask some athletic and explosive gentlemen how they deal with it

Back