The GOAT Flipping Off Siver

all my thoughts now have an Irish accent.

better than hugging it out after a boring fight (barry cro cop)

If by GOAT you mean his appearance cause of the beard then ya.....

Beats 1 guy who was in the top 10(dustin)....title shot!!!!

lol

Uhh, yeah. If you put yourself out there in front of millions and get snubbed, I'd say a "fuck you" is appropriate. What is this, knitting? What's the big deal about a middle finger, which is just a visual representation of the words "fuck you"? It's really not a big deal. This seems like nothing more than a way for frustrated McGregor haters to vent their anger that he keeps winning.

Great. You just saved us time.

Nah son like this guy can bark at will and have an "orthodox" style and flip the bird but if someone else does less than that they get hated? What a damn sick view

You're reading into things too much then. Might want to dial that back a bit. And who is this some of "you" you speak of? I am not a super Conor fan like some of the guys on this board.

Then why defend the obvious joke? It was pretty obvious I was mocking the Conor marks who claim everyone Conor talks about is "gotten too."

It seemed to me you were upset at even the thought of Conor not getting the upper hand when it comes to trash talk.

no. you're not.

Lol so strange. Why is that hard to believe? I didn't work for it, it's just the way it is. I can thank my parents and the diet they fed me when I was a wee lad, I guess. It's not like I hit the gym hard every day to keep my height up.

You're a strange person.

Nah son like this guy can bark at will and have an "orthodox" style and flip the bird but if someone else does less than that they get hated? What a damn sick view

Imagine if that was Nick.

The entire thread would be bashing him claiming him to be a unprofessional thug.

Nothing but marks around here that use their biases over their intelligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back