The GOAT Flipping Off Siver

Its how things have to be. Don't you understand?

Yeah, sure it is. But Siver knows why McGregor is calling him a Nazi. He's smart enough to know McGregor doesn't really think he's a Nazi, he's just picking the easiest way to insult a German, which is to bring up the most shameful thing associated with them. And of course, being a Russian as well, it stings doubly to be called one.

Anyway, McGregor already said a few days ago he regretted making the Nazi comment. Maybe not forget, but forgive at least.

Yeah, there is no coming back from that comment, ever. That is some really serious shit to say to a german person.

Siver's like

W/E man just get to your corner clown

Siver looks like a bad ass...until you realize he didn't touch gloves because he knew McGregor's gloves were gonna be touching him soon enough.

Calling someone a Nazi is slightly worse than not touching gloves with someone

I thought Siver didn't want to touch gloves because Conor may have tried something to embarrass him, such as the old "Up, high. Down, low. Too slow!".

I didn't really follow the pre-fight drama. Did Siver talk a lot of shit?

It's OK to beat the fuck out of someone, but God forbid giving them the middle finger!!!

Lol at the conor defenders here. He fucking called Siver a nazi.

As a fan I didn't think it was too classy, he goes a little bit too far I think, you can see his little sister trying to restrain him in that Aldo pic!

But he must genuinely dislike Siver or not have any respect for him.

It's OK to beat the fuck out of someone, but God forbid giving them the middle finger!!!

Yeah i don't see the big deal. Its not like he flipped him off because he was losing

Imagine if that was Nick.

The entire thread would be bashing him claiming him to be a unprofessional thug.

Nothing but marks around here that use their biases over their intelligence.

You know Nick does that all the time and usually gets praised for it right? Conor is getting more hate then when the Diaz brothers do it

siver literally conducted himself perfectly to a tee at every weigh in and before the fight

its a shame he couldn't fight on that level but he seems like an overall cool dude

had i been in there i would have done the exact same thing, you dont touch gloves with some idiot who called you a nazi

This is one of the few times I actually don't mind something like that happening. If Connor had flipped him off for no reason I would have been like, seriously? Immature shit but he went to touch gloves at the beginning of the fight which is fine and Siver wanted to be a prick about it so he gave him it back, nothing wrong with it IMO.

i thought my stream AHERM i mean my tv fucked up when that happened

Touch gloves or not, that reaction was highly unprofessional and disrespectful.

Not only to Siver, but to this sport as well.

And I don't like Siver, not 1 bit.

He offered to touch gloves. He showed class, unlike Siver.

That's dumb. I like Conor as much as the next guy, but throughout the whole ordeal he was the one that was completely classless. Even after Siver didn't touch gloves.

I mean, Conor is pure entertainment, so I enjoy it. But Sivers reaction is perfectly understandable, while Conors is classless.

it was stupid to censor that,we all saw it,fuck off. so what it was unprofessional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back