The GOAT Flipping Off Siver

dmtpanic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Apparently the censors didn't think a middle finger was appropriate during a cage fighting event so here's the GOAT's bird in all it's glory.

dxsnq9jxilg0j9enmkxr.gif

gotta suck to get trash talked that much and then get entirely embarrassed almost exactly as the person described.

Went to touch gloves after trash talking Siver for weeks, then gets offended that Siver didn't want to touch gloves so he flips him off.

Yeah, makes sense.

McGregor has an ass kicking coming his was courtesy of the Champion

Hah psychological fuckery. It must feel like shit to hate somebody so much and can't do anything to them about it.

He offered to touch gloves. He showed class, unlike Siver.

Can't always have your cake and eat it too. You can't trash talk someone and their nation for months then be surprised when they have no respect for you. Siver said he was an asshole behind cameras to him too so no it wasn't all "for show".

hahahaha He's butthurt Siver wouldn't touch gloves. This guy's a dumbass.

gotta suck to get trash talked that much and then get entirely embarrassed almost exactly as the person described.

Almost exactly? He predicted 2 mins. lol I liked his back-peddling on that.

hahahaha He's butthurt Siver wouldn't touch gloves. This guy's a dumbass.

Almost exactly? He predicted 2 mins. lol I liked his back-peddling on that.

Mystic Mac's visions aren't always 100% but they're pretty damn close.

Well deserved.

Silver should grow up and realize the talk is just for hyping the fight.

Not touching gloves is poor sportsmanship.

So what if it is? It does not justify McGregor's low class reaction. And not touching gloves as a sign of respect made sense after McGregor consistently disrespected Siver in the lead up to the fight.

I do not mind a certain amount of trash talk, but disrespecting other fighters to the degree Conor does irritates me.

I know right?

Siver didn't touch gloves with the GOAT...so classless...

after all mcgregor's endless trash talking and bullshit at the weigh ins you expect siver to touch gloves? like he didn't have it coming.

Back