The GOAT Flipping Off Siver

So much disrespect. All that ever comes from this guy. It's old.

So what if it is? It does not justify McGregor's low class reaction. And not touching gloves as a sign of respect made sense after McGregor consistently disrespected Siver in the lead up to the fight.

I do not mind a certain amount of trash talk, but disrespecting other fighters to the degree Conor does irritates me.

Jones and Cormier showed how to do it. Their shit talking was very vitriolic and they even came to blows, as we all remember, yet when they squared up, they touched gloves.

For all the talk of Mr. Siver being Mr. Cool (Ice), he was obviously boiling underneath. And maybe it's just me, but in retrospect it always looks 10 times worse when you don't touch gloves and proceed to get the tar beaten out of you.

How unworthy of a Reebok sponsorship. Shame.

Well deserved.

Silver should grow up and realize the talk is just for hyping the fight.
the trash talk is for all you wwe retards that love the drama.I swear Dana paid some guy at zuffa to come on here and start calling him the goat to piss people off.

He offered to touch gloves. He showed class, unlike Siver.

You serious? Not sure if Siver felt like it after being called a nazi midget etc. Besides, being called a nazi is bit of a big thing in Germany.

Jones and Cormier showed how to do it. Their shit talking was very vitriolic and they even came to blows, as we all remember, yet when they squared up, they touched gloves.

Agreed. Along those same lines I liked the way Cormier talked about Jones tonight. He called him "my friend' with a grin and talked him up at a time when it would be easy to slip in a few verbal low blows.

For all the talk of Mr. Siver being Mr. Cool (Ice), he was obviously boiling underneath. And maybe it's just me, but in retrospect it always looks 10 times worse when you don't touch gloves and proceed to get the tar beaten out of you.

Agreed. Siver did look fairly calm, but he obviously felt insulted to some degree.

That does not change the fact that flipping the bird into your opponent's face is a low class 209esque move and was bad form on Conor's part.

I love how you conveniently ignore the part where he flips him off.

the trash talk is for all you wwe retards that love the drama.I swear Dana paid some guy at zuffa to come on here and start calling him the goat to piss people off.

Trash talk is a part of combat sports.

MMA would be dead without people hyping fights. Time for MMA's retarded fanbase to grow up and realize that.

Lol at people saying Siver has no class for touching gloves, when Mcgregor has been classless through out all of the fight promotion.

That kind of classless behaviour might fly wherever Canor is from but don't act like a pikey hooligan when you're in the USofA

Oh wait it was in Boston so nevermind

Conor offered to touch gloves. Hes not just gonna smile after disrespect.

You serious? Not sure if Siver felt like it after being called a nazi midget etc. Besides, being called a nazi is bit of a big thing in Germany.

Yeah, sure it is. But Siver knows why McGregor is calling him a Nazi. He's smart enough to know McGregor doesn't really think he's a Nazi, he's just picking the easiest way to insult a German, which is to bring up the most shameful thing associated with them. And of course, being a Russian as well, it stings doubly to be called one.

Anyway, McGregor already said a few days ago he regretted making the Nazi comment. Maybe not forget, but forgive at least.

He held his hands out to touch gloves.

1. That is not what I am calling unsportsmanlike. It was flipping Siver the bird that was a low class move.

2. If it took so little provocation for McGregor to disrespect Siver in the fashion he did, one must question how sincere his attempt to show respect by touching gloves ever was.

Back