The GOAT Fedor 100% deserves an immediate title shot.

I agree.

I have no problem with this.

If anybody deserves an undeserved titleshot it's Fedor.

FFS. Remember Couture vs Sylvia?

Are we just going to brush over the fact that 2 of the 3 losses were on TRT and the other is the current champ?

TRT was legal at the time, so yea you can stop complaining about that. It didn't make them invincible, they both suffered losses while on TRT

It means they are legit competition. At least worthy of competing at the highest level in the UFC.

Sorry the facts undermine your uneducated opinion.
'legit' because HW is an incredibly bad division, even in it's Pride days. Sorry, you are wrong.

7-0 against former UFC champs, 2 of them 1 fight removed from being champ and both beaten in under 4 minutes combined.
4-0 against former K1 champs.
Beat Olympic medalists.

I also don't know how you dodge the UFC when Pride's Heavyweight roster was superior. Look at Nog coming in and beating Sylvia (who by the way has had the most consecutive title defenses of any UFC Heavyweight champ) Barnett who stomped another UFC champ in Mir in a minute or so. Overeem who came in and obliterated the former UFC champ in a couple of minutes. Then you have the likes of Kharitonov, Schilt etc that would fair well in the UFC and both probably be in the top ten. Also if Heavyweight was the easiest division in history then why do we have such giant lightheavyweights and middleweights who are avoiding fighting there by cutting excessive amounts of weight?

Coleman was 7 years removed from UFC champion and over the hill, Randleman was 5 years removed and also over the hill, Arlovski and Sylvia are considered some of the weakest HW champions.

K-1 and the Olympics have absolutely nothing to do with MMA.

Pride closed in 2007 and Fedor retired in 2012. He had 5 years to fight for the UFC. They even offered him a fight against Lesnar, which he declined. The UFC HW division was weaker then Pride's, and it was an interim belt that Nogueira won. Mir is past his best, Lesnar was never a great fighter, and lol if you think Schilt would be successful.

This is just another delusional Pride nuthugger post.

And you really think they do it to avoid the HW division? :redface:

Oh my..

'legit' because HW is an incredibly bad division, even in it's Pride days. Sorry, you are wrong.

HW has the best fighters in the world, and he fought the best ones. He didnt hide behind weight limits. And he easily could have.

Coleman was 7 years removed from UFC champion and over the hill, Randleman was 5 years removed and also over the hill, Arlovski and Sylvia are considered some of the weakest HW champions.

K-1 and the Olympics have absolutely nothing to do with MMA.

Pride closed in 2007 and Fedor retired in 2012. He had 5 years to fight for the UFC. They even offered him a fight against Lesnar, which he declined. The UFC HW division was weaker then Pride's, and it was an interim belt that Nogueira won. Mir is past his best, Lesnar was never a great fighter, and lol if you think Schilt would be successful.

This is just another delusional Pride nuthugger post.

And you really think they do it to avoid the HW division? :redface:

Oh my..

Why the f*ck do you think fighters cut weight?

Enlighten us genius.

HW has the best fighters in the world, and he fought the best ones. He didnt hide behind weight limits. And he easily could have.

HW does not have the best fighters in the world lol

Dan Henderson alone has wins over the two HW GOATs.

HW does not have the best fighters in the world lol

Dan Henderson alone has wins over the two HW GOATs.

My god you know nothing about combat sports. Weight classes exist so smaller men can compete.

Citing an outlier anecdotal example of a smaller fighter beating HWs shows you know nothing about logic and statistics as well.

To fight at their peak physical shape?

Yeah, every fighter that doesn't fight at HW is a pussy! :redface:

No dummy, they cut weight so they can fight smaller men, because size is an advantage.

....No, I have to disagree (with the idea of an immediate title shot)...even though it is the thinnest division in the UFC, pretty much any heavy weight would destroy Fedor at this point in his (after) career. A top guy like Cain, JDC or Werdum would make for a difficult-to-watch fight for Fedor. So, no skipping to the head of the line.

Jarl

Can't believe how butthurt people are about this. Look, Fedor is the heavyweight goat. Yes, he is. The ufc has given out faaaaaaaaaar worse shots then giving the goat coming out of retirement a shot. If they have to give him a TS to hook hIm and FINALLY get us Fedor fights in the ufc than let's do it. He doesn't fight in a stacked division like LW or something.

Yes, it would be better if this had happened in 2009. The mystique is still there though, and he still has a very respectable w-l record with only 3 losses. If you truly don't want Fedor in the ufc and a Werdum rematch I have to question how much of a fan you really are. Even a Fedor hater should want that for the pretty decent odds of a huge I told you so. That fight has a great story behind it and nothing but upside.

what a joke.... fedor? Who is fedor? At this point id give crocop a shot before fedor

My god you know nothing about combat sports. Weight classes exist so smaller men can compete.

Citing an outlier anecdotal example of a smaller fighter beating HWs shows you know nothing about logic and statistics as well.

Seriously. Hendo isn't called one of the greatest of all time with that many losses for no reason. Hendo is hardly a typical fighter.

Not just being HWs, but the two greatest. These mental gymnastics you are going through is just pathetic. The nuthuggery of Fedor is driving you insane, son.

Not just being HWs, but the two greatest. These mental gymnastics you are going through is just pathetic. The nuthuggery of Fedor is driving you insane, son.

So because they were two of the greatest means it's not anecdotal or an outlier? You clearly know nothing about logic and statistics.

Seriously. Hendo isn't called one of the greatest of all time with that many losses for no reason. Hendo is hardly a typical fighter.

Please, stop.

It's funny how the loss is excused because "HENDO IS A FREAKIN LEGEND BRO! ITS NOT EVEN A LOSS REALLY..."

So because they were two of the greatest means it's not anecdotal or an outlier? You clearly know nothing about logic and statistics.

A LHW, that's naturally a MW, beat the two greatest HWs of all time. The greatest in the first round with a KO.

Just stop, son. HW is a terrible division, always has been.

A LHW, that's naturally a MW, beat the two greatest HWs of all time. The greatest in the first round with a KO.

Just stop, son. HW is a terrible division, always has been.

Repeating the same ignorant fallacy isnt helping you, it 's just proving my point about your lack of education.

Back