The GOAT Fedor 100% deserves an immediate title shot.

they handed Brock a title shot on a silver platter despite the fact that he had done nothing to that point, at the very least I would say Fedor deserves an immediate title shot, at least Fedor beat Herring when Herring was actually good

Fedor isn't the GOAT and he isn't greater than Ali and not even close to being greater than Robinson.

He doesn't clearly deserve it but equally you could argue that nobody else has a cast iron case for it either.

Even though Werdum has already beaten Fedor and lost to guys like Arlovski and Overeem I would still say he has more to gain beating him again than he does avenging those loses. There is still a lot of talk that Fedor could have beaten Werdum even at that stage fighting differently plus its just likely to be the bigger match with more interest.

The UFC really depends on fighters being hyped as "special" not just on being ontop of the division for a brief moment and I think that's easier with Werdum and Fedor than it is the likes of Arlovski, Stipe, JDS or Overeem.

Still butthurt Anderson got confirmed as a career juicer.

It seems you're butthurt since you brought up a fighter that's irrelevant to this thread. Fedor fought the worst competition out of all the ATGs, fought in the worst division in MMA history, fought 0-1 fighters, fought in freakshow fights, and dodged the UFC.

He's only 'GOAT' in the eyes of the poor pathetic Pride fans that can't move on (a LOT of Brazilians and most of Sherdog)

Oh and, Anderson was never 'confirmed as a career juicer'

It seems you're butthurt since you brought up a fighter that's irrelevant to this thread. Fedor fought the worst competition out of all the ATGs, fought in the worst division in MMA history, fought 0-1 fighters, fought in freakshow fights, and dodged the UFC.

He's only 'GOAT' in the eyes of the poor pathetic Pride fans that can't move on (a LOT of Brazilians and most of Sherdog)

Oh and, Anderson was never 'confirmed as a career juicer'

So uneducated.

Fedor is 6-1 vs former and future UFC champions.

Why do you think Fedor is lesser than Ali.

Fedor never had a loss in his prime. Extremely dominant.

Ali transcended his sport, Fedor is just a fighter. I'm a huge Fedor fan but he never was nor will he ever be on Ali's level.

Those fights would be a waste. Beating either of those guys would not prove anything, and losing to either would be a nail in the promotional coffin.

A waste? Both of those match-ups have the potential to be entertaining, back-and-forth scraps. Idk about you, but I judge the value of a fight on entertainment.

I don't think Fedor has anything to prove. The UFC will not let him anywhere near a title shot unless he goes on a run, which is pretty unlikely. I see his return as an opportunity for exciting exhibitions and nothing more.

Fedor does not deserve a title shot. He is 3-3 in his last six and the three that beat him were netter fighters than the three he beat. Add in his age and the long lay off and no way he can demand a title shot.

However, I would have no problem if the UFC gave him an undeserved shot given the very thin nature of the UFC HW division, given his legendary status in the sport, and given that it would be a highly anticipated rematch.

A waste? Both of those match-ups have the potential to be entertaining, back-and-forth scraps. Idk about you, but I judge the value of a fight on entertainment.

I don't think Fedor has anything to prove. The UFC will not let him anywhere near a title shot unless he goes on a run, which is pretty unlikely. I see his return as an opportunity for exciting exhibitions and nothing more.

Both Cro Cop and Nog are shells of their former selves. Neither has been in particularly entertaining fights over the past few years. Legends they are, but bad choices for a marquee fight.

Sorry if facts undermine your opinion.

"Future UFC champion" lol no. What matters is when they actually fought. Werdum wasn't UFC champion, and neither was Nogueira.

Coleman was 7 years removed from being UFC champion and over the hill, Randleman was 5 years removed from winning the UFC title, and Arlovski and Sylvia were not considered great champions.

Fedor can get an easy 3 fight deal including a title shot. One with Trtless big foot and old man hendo. It is clear that these two lost a step off TRT and Dan will go up to 210s. If that goes through, Fedor can fight Werdum. Fedor might not be the best fighter now but with the right promotion it can sell. Especially if big foot leaks into a bloody mess.

"Future UFC champion" lol no. What matters is when they actually fought. Werdum wasn't UFC champion, and neither was Nogueira.

Coleman was 7 years removed from being UFC champion and over the hill, Randleman was 5 years removed from winning the UFC title, and Arlovski and Sylvia were not considered great champions.

It means they are legit competition. At least worthy of competing at the highest level in the UFC.

Sorry the facts undermine your uneducated opinion.

This is why you clowns will never be taken seriously.

7-0 against former UFC champs, 2 of them 1 fight removed from being champ and both beaten in under 4 minutes combined.
4-0 against former K1 champs.
Beat Olympic medalists.

I also don't know how you dodge the UFC when Pride's Heavyweight roster was superior. Look at Nog coming in and beating Sylvia (who by the way has had the most consecutive title defenses of any UFC Heavyweight champ) Barnett who stomped another UFC champ in Mir in a minute or so. Overeem who came in and obliterated the former UFC champ in a couple of minutes. Then you have the likes of Kharitonov, Schilt etc that would fair well in the UFC and both probably be in the top ten. Also if Heavyweight was the easiest division in history then why do we have such giant lightheavyweights and middleweights who are avoiding fighting there by cutting excessive amounts of weight?

Why do you think Fedor is lesser than Ali.

Fedor never had a loss in his prime. Extremely dominant.

Outside of that time where a 40 year old middleweight who probably woke up that morning under 200lbs rendered him face down ass up.

Fedor does not deserve a title shot. He is 3-3 in his last six and the three that beat him were netter fighters than the three he beat. Add in his age and the long lay off and no way he can demand a title shot.

However, I would have no problem if the UFC gave him an undeserved shot given the very thin nature of the UFC HW division, given his legendary status in the sport, and given that it would be a highly anticipated rematch.

Are we just going to brush over the fact that 2 of the 3 losses were on TRT and the other is the current champ?

Back