The Fury-Wilder fight was... terrible?

I loved the fight, and hope both have improved when they step in the ring again.

I loved the fight, and hope both have improved when they step in the ring again.

Fury looking even better in recent training videos......as you would expect as he continues his comeback

I liked it. Boxing is better for having Fury in it.

Fury looked amazing. Show me someone his size with his foot work, head movement, and cardio.

Loved watching him make wilder punch air.

If you got that from watching the Wilder vs Fury fight you've got to be joking.

Wilder was 209 lbs in the ring, Joshua will be 250 lbs. If Wilder can hit Fury you can be damn certain Joshua can and Fury doesn't get up again when Joshua hits him and if he does once he goes straight back down and doesn't get out of the round.

The big winner from Fury vs Wilder is Joshua as you can see how much better he is than either of them.

How the fuck is he overrated too? And compared to who? He's had fewer fights than all the other top HWs and achieved more against tougher opposition. Overrated, you don't even know what the word means.

I don't think Joshua is overrated at all

With that said, you're that confident in saying that Fury would get up then get put back down in the same round?

The last of what I remember from that Wlad AJ, Joshua put Wlad on his ass but then Wlad got up and put it straight on him. AJ was gassed and doing terribly defense wise.

I believe AJ vs Fury looks like Wlad vs Fury with more shots landed on both ends.

Fury played safely and boring and Wilder is well...wild. But considering that Wilder is a quite skinny HW and Fury had 45 or 50 pounds on him, Wilder is the moral winner for getting 2 knockdowns against a much bigger opponent.

I don't see where he played it safe

Sure he did his thing and slipped most of the shots, but he still landed some heavy shots on Wilder that had him a bit rattled especially in the 7th round.

I don't see where he played it safe

Sure he did his thing and slipped most of the shots, but he still landed some heavy shots on Wilder that had him a bit rattled especially in the 7th round.
If fighter don't get a single knockdown on 12 rounds against a guy 40lbs lighter...i would call it playing safe.

It was a great fight. We got to see the best of both fighters. Fury showed his movement and defensive skill and Wilder showed his tremendous power that will always keep him in a fight as long as he's still standing. The final round was one of the most dramatic rounds you will ever get to see in boxing. I don't see what's not to like about the fight.

I thoroughly enjoyed the fight, and the "plot twist" when Wilder finally caught Fury a couple of times at the end. Fury fought a perfect fight up to that point. As a fan you always want the violent finish but in reality Fury did what he is most gifted at just like Wilder did. I do believe that Fury should've gotten the decision, the draw is just too convenient, but Wilder showed he's always in a fight unless you put him completely out. Respect to both.

http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/ne...its-harder-between-joshua-and-wilder-20180302

"By far, I give it to Deontay," he said when discussing the power between Wilder and Joshua.
That's Sparing!!!

Jason Gavern "I am one of only two guys to have fought Anthony Joshua and Wilder and I would say Joshua was the better fighter of the two — he is more polished, has fought better opponents and hit harder"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/b.../What-really-like-punched-Deontay-Wilder.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back