The Ford Mustang GT is P4P the best car on the market IMO

And for the record, the fastest car I've personally been in was a Pontiac Trans Am WS6 super charged with other mods...

That is what got me hooked on the muscle cars.. I actually went out and bought a 91 Formula Firebird for 1,200 bucks that I thought I was going to restore like a week after riding in that car...

Once you have been in one.. There is no way you can compare a fucking 4 cylinder to a V8.. The difference in power is laughable...

The Infiniti M series is the best bang for your buck car IMO.

It's pretty quick, looks better than most American cars and definitely more reliable.

Are you kidding me? The base v6 model is almost 50k and the car is slow. The v8 model is 60k and still slower than the 5.0 mustang. Bang for your buck? All youre paying for is ridiculous tech gadgets no real driver wants, like lane assist, parking sensors and other tech made for housewives. It also does not come with stick at all. Any car with no stick [even as an option] is a girl car. I dont care if Ferraris dont make it anymore.

The Mustang GT is very cheap for the performance you get, rivaling the performance of many euro sports sedans costing 60, 70, even 80k. The downside however, is an absolutely terrible interior and a very dated, ugly look. I dont care too much about that though, and its a fair tradeoff for the price.

For my money though, the Subaru WRX/STI is the best performance bargain, especially in wagon form. Now you have a car that beats plenty of reputable cars and can still haul a family of four while carrying furniture and groceries. I also think it looks a lot better than the Mustang, though many will disagree. And theyre cheaply tuned to get monster power.

And no girl will ever think its cute or want it, its as manly a car as you can get. Half of Mustang owners are chicks by the way. Plus it ONLY comes in stick.

And for the record, the fastest car I've personally been in was a Pontiac Trans Am WS6 super charged with other mods...

That is what got me hooked on the muscle cars.. I actually went out and bought a 91 Formula Firebird for 1,200 bucks that I thought I was going to restore like a week after riding in that car...

Once you have been in one.. There is no way you can compare a fucking 4 cylinder to a V8.. The difference in power is laughable...
I know a 800 hp evo [4cyl] that will rape any muscle car.

I'm not on the Mustang forums but I'm on the Ricekiller forums and those guys are all cool... They know I got a real car... There are a ton of guys with nicer ones, but no one has run me off because I keep it real

I don't come on here talking up 4 cylinders and talking down V8's like some of you idiots on here....

This isn't the Fast and Furious movies...

I'm talking about real cars...

so, you don't race on the streets right, you track-day your cars?
when you challenge people to race, you go to a track and post times?

Are you kidding me? The base v6 model is almost 50k and the car is slow. The v8 model is 60k and still slower than the 5.0 mustang. Bang for your buck? All youre paying for is ridiculous tech gadgets no real driver wants, like lane assist, parking sensors and other tech made for housewives. It also does not come with stick at all. Any car with no stick [even as an option] is a girl car. I dont care if Ferraris dont make it anymore.

The Mustang GT is very cheap for the performance you get, rivaling the performance of many euro sports sedans costing 60, 70, even 80k. The downside however, is an absolutely terrible interior and a very dated, ugly look. I dont care too much about that though, and its a fair tradeoff for the price.

For my money though, the Subaru WRX/STI is the best performance bargain, especially in wagon form. Now you have a car that beats plenty of reputable cars and can still haul a family of four while carrying furniture and groceries. I also think it looks a lot better than the Mustang, though many will disagree. And theyre cheaply tuned to get monster power.

And no girl will ever think its cute or want it, its as manly a car as you can get. Half of Mustang owners are chicks by the way. Plus it ONLY comes in stick.

No, I'm not. You don't have to buy it new, you can get a good low mileage M for a decent amount, unless of course we're taking about the new ones (M37), those are pricey even used. It's a luxury car, of course it doesn't come in stick. I don't think those gadgets are lame either, it's a luxury car, it should have shit like that.

For the money of his Stang I can get a quciker and IMO better looking car like a Evo or STI. I absolutely hate American cars' interiors, the Infiniti on the other hand has one of the best interiors I have ever seen on a car.

Not a fan of the STI wagon, my friend got a 07' STI though, that thing is stupid quick.

i thought you went ls2

Couldn't afford the swap, traded my Vert chassy to my cousin for his 240 hatch because I was afraid the torque would twist the fuck out of the chassy.

I will get an LS2 in there one day!

I hope.....

oh and 'real cars' you say?
no 4 would ever beat your 8 you say?

I'll just leave this here...
lotus-exige-matte-black-final-edition.jpg

And I'm not talking about Frankenstein cars.... Because with enough money, you can make ANYTHING go fast... Look at this video for proof....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hsoXGYjgwM

But why would you dump your life savings into a shitty 4 cylinder just to make it keep up with my GT when you could have just bought a GT?

Makes no damn sense

And we ALL know that mysterious guy with that 800hp 4 cylinder... But yet, we never see him...

Only on the forums....

I'm not saying they aren't out there... But I guarantee none of you own one and the real ones out there are rare as fuck... Probably not even one in my entire state.... So I could care less...

Only thing that can beat me where I live are other muscle cars and Corvettes which I consider super cars....

I don't come around often, but when I do, you best believe I'm probably going to start another muscle car thread more then likely dedicated to my car...

More pics on the next thread!

Coming soon!

And I'll actually include proof that the car is mine... Because ANYONE can pull random pics off the internet, post them in a thread, and claim the car is theirs...

I know a 800 hp evo [4cyl] that will rape any muscle car.

LOL at 800hp evo... doesn't exist unless you're talking bout some illegal drag car that needs the engine rebuilt after every race.

The fact is that sure you can get great performance out of little 4 cylinder engines, but good luck getting 100k miles out of it.

And since you guys are bringing up that Suburu... The guy at the dealer rejected me on my Mustang the first time... Then tried to put me in a blue Suburu WRX.... From his personal account, he says the Mustang would "walk all over that Suburu"

Those were his words... Not mine... I have never raced one or been in one so I cannot confirm or deny...

0 to 60 times are nearly the same....

I used to love embarrassing the shit out of fox body stangs in my beater 91' and '93 Legacys. These were bone stock except a K&N filter, all I had to do was wait till there was some snow on the ground and the shit was mine. Those cars can't hook for shit in any low traction environments.

All the crap of V8s suck and 4bangers suck is so tired, there are different ways of putting power down and making power. If you are truly a fan of cars you can appreciate any fast car or tastefully done car.

I love my car... I don't care if some of you guys hate it or think it's slow or whatever... Chances are, I'd probably hate your car too...

People like what they like and they will try to convince everyone that theirs is the best...

We all know that Mustang is a legendary car... The name speaks for it's self....

And there is no fucking way in hell I would ever trade my GT for a 240... Seriously.. Even if that POS was way faster... There is absolutely no way.. You could throw me 5 grand with the 240 and I would still laugh at your offer...

Wow. As someone that reads some car forums, this thread makes me sad.

I've never been interested in late model muscle cars. I still prefer classic muscle cars. My Dad has a new Camaro, but I still much prefer the cars we used to build together. I rebuilt a 66 GTO in high school and blew away all the guys in their stock Mustangs and Camaros.

Back