The Ford Mustang GT is P4P the best car on the market IMO

MWB1982

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm convinced it is... There might be cars that have better performance, better gas milage, or whatever but the Ford Mustang GT has got to be the best bang for your buck car when compared to anything else....

I've been in a lot of vehicles.. Trucks, Cadillacs, imports, etc... Since getting the Mustang, I feel it is the best car on the market if you want a blend of power, performance, luxury, and looks... Nothing beats a Ford Mustang GT especially the newer models... I have an 07

What surprised me when I first started test driving these muscle cars was how much they actually drove like the Grand Theft Auto cars... Big body, rear wheel drive, monster HP, shitty handling... The shitty handling is a lot of fun to me though... They got the feel down perfectly... From video game to real life...

It won't hug corners like your Mazda Miati's but I personally think it is more fun to slide around corners in a strong V8 with rear wheel drive...

The Infiniti M series is the best bang for your buck car IMO.

It's pretty quick, looks better than most American cars and definitely more reliable.

Hey everybody i have a mustang

This might be my 3rd or 4th thread started about my Mustang... I really only come here to post about my Mustang...

I got some pics coming soon for the 3rd or 4th time

The ad as i clicked on this thread:

The Infiniti M series is the best bang for your buck car IMO.

It's pretty quick, looks better than most American cars and definitely more reliable.

If that Infiniti is the same car I think it is then I'm pretty sure the Mustang GT is faster... I also hear Mustangs are pretty reliable...

I've dusted a couple Infiniti's... The ones that look similar to those 350 and 370Z cars... They cannot hang with the GT in acceleration... And that is with the traction control turned on it my car...

I'm convinced it is... There might be cars that have better performance, better gas milage, or whatever but the Ford Mustang GT has got to be the best bang for your buck car when compared to anything else....

I've been in a lot of vehicles.. Trucks, Cadillacs, imports, etc... Since getting the Mustang, I feel it is the best car on the market if you want a blend of power, performance, luxury, and looks... Nothing beats a Ford Mustang GT especially the newer models... I have an 07

What surprised me when I first started test driving these muscle cars was how much they actually drove like the Grand Theft Auto cars... Big body, rear wheel drive, monster HP, shitty handling... The shitty handling is a lot of fun to me though... They got the feel down perfectly... From video game to real life...

It won't hug corners like your Mazda Miati's but I personally think it is more fun to slide around corners in a strong V8 with rear wheel drive...

No its not, but nice try. They sucked for the longest times you also have the 4.6l shit engine. Thats actually terrible

Lsx cars must constantly make you they're bitch

Pick on someone your own size....

No shit you beat the V6's with your V8. Pull up on a M3....

I've also dusted a few of the NEW V6 Mustangs that are supposedly faster then the older GT models...

I don't know where that info came from but I can promise you that it is not true....

And for the record, a buddy of mine has a 90's 5.0 Mustang GT and my car is slightly faster then his too... Must be because his is older,more worn down though.. I beat him by about a car length... Both automatics and he has the exhaust pipes on his...

I also beat a newer model Camaro but I don't know if it was a V8 or a V6...

No its not, but nice try. They sucked for the longest times you also have the 4.6l shit engine. Thats actually terrible

Lsx cars must constantly make you they're bitch

The pre-5.0 engines yes, but ever since the 2011 Mustangs came out, they have been making the Camaros their personal bitches.

I've got a 2008 GT. I got it new, and it was my first car, so I love it unconditionally. It sounds great (Flowmasters, X-pipe) and was fun fixing up. It's a lot of fun overall, but I'd rather a Grand Sport.

I think I'm going to trade it in for a Genesis Coupe, for gas reasons.

Pick on someone your own size....

No shit you beat the V6's with your V8. Pull up on a M3....

M3 are the most overrated and overpriced cars ever. $50,000?? You got to be shitting me.

I try to only run against cars with a V6 or better and I only run them on the highway or this dead end road near where I live that has ALWAYS been called the drag strip since I was a kid.. Never in a city

I haven't raced too many cars but I can honestly say every race I have been in, I won... Usually by a massacre

Sometimes I don't know what the opponent's car has in it.. Like that Camaro.. It was all black and it had the raised up hood and dual exhaust but it had no markings saying Z28 or SS that I could see... So I don't know what that car was... He got the jump on me and still got passed and left...

The pre-5.0 engines yes, but ever since the 2011 Mustangs came out, they have been making the Camaros their personal bitches.

Not really, the 5.0 is doing what ls1 was doing in 98-02 and the ls2 in 05-06. Not really THAT impressive

Back