The Ford Mustang GT is P4P the best car on the market IMO

I have the exact same car but in manual. It was my first car and I bought it new when I was 18. I'm probably going to sell it in the next year to fund something more luxurious but it was a great car and there weren't too many cars in that price range that could smoke it when it came out. I don't think I will buy another American car though. Two of my friends drive the new 5.0's and those things are retardedly fast.

I haven't done much research on which one is better between the Camaro, Mustang, Challenger but from every single review new or old, I've seen, the Mustang is always the best performing car with the Camaro coming in second and the Challenger coming in last...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4vfZDYyO8

And while the newer models have about 100 more HP then the older models, their 0 to 60 times haven't changed much... They are all around the 4.5 to 6 second mark from what I've seen...

I haven't done much research on which one is better between the Camaro, Mustang, Challenger but from every single review new or old, I've seen, the Mustang is always the best performing car with the Camaro coming in second and the Challenger coming in last...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4vfZDYyO8

And while the newer models have about 100 more HP then the older models, their 0 to 60 times haven't changed much... They are all around the 4.5 to 6 second mark from what I've seen...

New ones can make the 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. Ours does 5.1.

They're just cars. Calm down.

I know, i am calm. i just don't understand why people act like 5.0 are doing shit thats already been done by they're rival car. It gets even more laughable when they try an compare them to corvettes

I know, i am calm. i just don't understand why people act like 5.0 are doing shit thats already been done by they're rival car. It gets even more laughable when they try an compare them to corvettes

Not that I would win but I'd love to run a Corvette in a 0-100mph run from a dead stop...

Those guys in Corvettes, they will not race you... I don't pull up revving my engine or anything but those guys in the Vette's, they don't even acknowledge me or my car...

I think they know what the deal is and don't want to strain their engines raping my car...

I put the Corvette in the super car category... I put my Mustang GT in the performance car category... 1 step below the Corvette...

Not really, the 5.0 is doing what ls1 was doing in 98-02 and the ls2 in 05-06. Not really THAT impressive

That is true. But during that time, LS1 are significantly more expensive than Mustangs. If a car has a 5.7 engine it better be fucking fast compared to a 4.6.:p

Also, the new Mustangs are faster and cheaper than the new Camaros.

And I'm seeing a few cheerleaders in here... People who cheerlead one brand over another...

A huge contributing factor in me picking the Ford was because Ford was the only big American car maker that didn't take the bailout money.... All the other ones did...

I'd have to say, the Challenger is probably my favorite looking car of the 3 with the Mustang in second.. Camaro is downright ugly to me... Looks more like a space ship then a muscle car...

The new Mustangs look awesome and sound awesome and from all accounts are fun to drive. Even the V6 Mustangs have good power (though buying a V6 muscle car is retarded). One of the newer model mustangs will be the car I get. They are probably best bang since the cheapest package on v8 is awesome on power

Only Mustang I'd buy is the newer Boss 302.

My 05 Subaru Legacy turbo'd wagon, with a bit more boost than stock, would beat up a Mustang.

Plus I've got AWD and can fit a full size drum kit in my junk

The new Mustangs look awesome and sound awesome and from all accounts are fun to drive. Even the V6 Mustangs have good power (though buying a V6 muscle car is retarded). One of the newer model mustangs will be the car I get. They are probably best bang since the cheapest package on v8 is awesome on power

You are going to love it buddy!

The interiors are awesome too... I got that Shaker 500 stereo system that bangs... I would definitely get a premium model with the leather and all that.. My car is very luxurious in my opinion...

And you will see how V6 Mustang drivers act towards you when you are in a V8... I don't want to get into any details but 9 out of 10 of them just want you to go away ASAP...

My next car will be another Mustang.. Maybe when I'm 40, I might throw some money down and trade in my GT for a used 2012 or whatever year Boss 302 if they are still around in mint condition... I'm 30 now...

Its kind of disgraceful that a 4.6l v8 only gets 300 horsepower. The new Mustangs are much better ofc.

And I'm seeing a few cheerleaders in here... People who cheerlead one brand over another...

A huge contributing factor in me picking the Ford was because Ford was the only big American car maker that didn't take the bailout money.... All the other ones did...

I'd have to say, the Challenger is probably my favorite looking car of the 3 with the Mustang in second.. Camaro is downright ugly to me... Looks more like a space ship then a muscle car...

Its war...its been a war since the 60s :icon_evil

After watching another Mustang GT video, I have learned that I can change the display colors on my car... They light up blue right now but I seen the guy switch though 5 or 6 colors....

I'm going to go see if I can figure it out...

EDIT: Just read that there are actually 125 different colors you can achieve!

Last edited:
400 horsepower stock? Yes, please.

The new Mustangs are really cool. With a good aftermarket exhaust system, they sound VERY good. I would love one.

the new ones do look pretty bad ass, i'll give them that much.

Another thing I've learned...

Chicks love Mustangs...

I've had them literally chase me in traffic...

Back