The Ford Mustang GT is P4P the best car on the market IMO

They might be ok in the USA, but 99% of American cars are crap to drive anywhere in Europe.
The roads are much smaller and narrower here and American cars don't corner for shit.
If you looks at American auto-sports it's all about going fast in a straight line.
Europe's autosport is about driving tracks and corners.
So here all BMW M-series will be way better and faster on our roads, then any american car is.
Apples and oranges.

The top 10 list for Nurburgring lap times includes a Dodge Viper and two Corvettes. The "american cars cant corner" stereotype no longer exists - even Camaros have good handling these days.

And the Boss 302 Mustang can equal an M3 on a track. At half the price. And the CTS-V is both quicker and handles better than the M5, while being 20k cheaper.

The domination of the BMW M is coming to an end. These days, even the Mercedes AMG cars beat it in reviews and comparisons. All this while BMW focuses on new FWD cars, and a million variants of their SUV's and crossovers. I used to love BMW, both the cars and the company. But no longer, they have completely lost their way.

Mustang drivers are some of the douchiest drivers I've ever seen on the roads. No offense, I'm just basing this on my observations here in the southern California region. They rarely prove me wrong.

They were out acting douchey as fuck yesterday here in east GA. Constantly feeling the need to floor it at every green light, flying through gas stations, trying to race everyone, etc.

I'm convinced it is... There might be cars that have better performance, better gas milage, or whatever but the Ford Mustang GT has got to be the best bang for your buck car when compared to anything else....

I've been in a lot of vehicles.. Trucks, Cadillacs, imports, etc... Since getting the Mustang, I feel it is the best car on the market if you want a blend of power, performance, luxury, and looks... Nothing beats a Ford Mustang GT especially the newer models... I have an 07

What surprised me when I first started test driving these muscle cars was how much they actually drove like the Grand Theft Auto cars... Big body, rear wheel drive, monster HP, shitty handling... The shitty handling is a lot of fun to me though... They got the feel down perfectly... From video game to real life...

It won't hug corners like your Mazda Miati's but I personally think it is more fun to slide around corners in a strong V8 with rear wheel drive...

Being a gigantic GM fan I have to admit that Ford has done an awesome job with the current gen Stang. That said, if we're going domestic here, I'd encourage anyone to research the Chrysler 300 series cars as well, they're doing some pretty awesome shit with those things. The one thing about thes cars tho.. you either love the styling, or you hate it.

I do not drive either of those vehicles BTW, but they are both pretty decent cars from the research I have done on it.

Holy crap

I sound like a retard in this topic..

I havent posted in years

I dont have the 4.6 anymore.. I drive a 2011 GT with the 5.0

I got married and divorced and had a kid since the last time I posted lol

I'm convinced it is... There might be cars that have better performance, better gas milage, or whatever but the Ford Mustang GT has got to be the best bang for your buck car when compared to anything else....

I've been in a lot of vehicles.. Trucks, Cadillacs, imports, etc... Since getting the Mustang, I feel it is the best car on the market if you want a blend of power, performance, luxury, and looks... Nothing beats a Ford Mustang GT especially the newer models... I have an 07

What surprised me when I first started test driving these muscle cars was how much they actually drove like the Grand Theft Auto cars... Big body, rear wheel drive, monster HP, shitty handling... The shitty handling is a lot of fun to me though... They got the feel down perfectly... From video game to real life...

It won't hug corners like your Mazda Miati's but I personally think it is more fun to slide around corners in a strong V8 with rear wheel drive...

Crossplane v8 > Flatplane v8

Holy crap

I sound like a retard in this topic..

I havent posted in years

I dont have the 4.6 anymore.. I drive a 2011 GT with the 5.0

I got married and divorced and had a kid since the last time I posted lol
Sound like a typical mustang driver

The future is smaller motors, turbos with out lag working in synchronicity with hybrid assistance, and Transmissions with more than 8 speeds.

Also the best bang for my buck is a 2003 Corolla with 244k one owner miles.(my daily driver)

Baller Life TS

This topic is like 6 or 7 years old guys. .

I havent posted in that long.

Going back and reading my old post was weird lol

I cannot believe I wrote some of these LMAO

This topic is like 6 or 7 years old guys. .

I havent posted in that long.

Going back and reading my old post was weird lol

I cannot believe I wrote some of these LMAO
When dat maturity kicks in, doe....

Back