The Ford Mustang GT is P4P the best car on the market IMO

oh and 'real cars' you say?
no 4 would ever beat your 8 you say?

I'll just leave this here...
lotus-exige-matte-black-final-edition.jpg

motherfuck that's beautiful

And since you guys are bringing up that Suburu... The guy at the dealer rejected me on my Mustang the first time... Then tried to put me in a blue Suburu WRX.... From his personal account, he says the Mustang would "walk all over that Suburu"

Those were his words... Not mine... I have never raced one or been in one so I cannot confirm or deny...

0 to 60 times are nearly the same....
The stock GT is quicker than a stock WRX. But a 500 dollar ecu tune makes it faster 0-60. I think the 5.0 would still beat in a quarter mile though.

My sister has a 2011 mustang GT premium with the 5.0 and all the bells and whistles. Not gonna lie, its a nice car and hauls some ass. I got an '09 WRX a month or two ago. Its got no options- cheapest stereo, cloth seats, a stick, but man its got some mojo of its own. Its totally a normal daily driver below 3000rpm, but above 3000rpm its a fucking rocket ship. The traction is awesome. I drove it in the snow once so far, pulled out of a lot before the street was plowed and started going sideways toward a phone pole, i thought "oh fuck god no, not again" (i hit a pole sideways in an 87 mustang in the rain), but once the car was pointed in the right direction it just went straight forward like nothing. So far so good.

That Lotus is a nice car and all but I looked at the 0 to 60 times on it and they are also nearly identical...

Come on now, that Lotus 4 cylinder is modded up as high as it will go against my stock GT... And mine has a faster quarter mile... If I ever throw mods on mine (which I don't plan on doing for awhile) I would dust that car... If I super charge it, that car would really get destroyed and the same goes for that 240...

I'll give the Lotus this much, it would probably dust any version of the Mustang on a track.. But in a straight line acceleration, the V8 is far more capable... Too much power stock and too much power can be added on to it...

Thats just my opinion...

And my car uses 87 octane regular gasoline...

It's a sweet car, no doubt. I'd rather have good gas mileage, space and comfort especially so there's room for the kids in the back, and anything other then rear wheel(because of winter). Also a fan of air suspension.

Mustang drivers are some of the douchiest drivers I've ever seen on the roads. No offense, I'm just basing this on my observations here in the southern California region. They rarely prove me wrong.

Mustang drivers are some of the douchiest drivers I've ever seen on the roads. No offense, I'm just basing this on my observations here in the southern California region. They rarely prove me wrong.

Most people that can drive a car are douches to begin with :icon_lol:.

They might be ok in the USA, but 99% of American cars are crap to drive anywhere in Europe.
The roads are much smaller and narrower here and American cars don't corner for shit.
If you looks at American auto-sports it's all about going fast in a straight line.
Europe's autosport is about driving tracks and corners.
So here all BMW M-series will be way better and faster on our roads, then any american car is.
Apples and oranges.

309666_10151221608072157_124269724_n.jpg

Back