The fight of the decade

yet here you are, still replying(multiple posts after saying you were done with this conversation) and still with the namecalling.

but nope, not upset at all... captain cool right here ladies and gentlemen :D lol

I'm not name-calling it's just a honest diagnosis.
Upset by a stranger on internet.
Lol.
You definitely spend too much time on internet, stop projecting.

why would you throw money away like that? lol

Conor starches them both, Dustin is the tougher fight as Gaethje is tailor made for a fighter like Conor. He gets tagged too often and has shown he can be hurt by lesser strikers than Conor. It would be a bad fight for him
Dustin arguably has hands to match and a more well rounded mma game (elbows, knees, orthodox kicks, clinch). I like his odds

Gaethje has un rivaled leg kicks at LW and has shown naaasty timing in his last 3 fights. He's also hard to hit clean, he's got good defence but he's been tagged hard because like Ferg he has ignored defence in order to score offence (seems to be breaking that habit and trying to properly pressure sorta like RDA)

Dustin arguably has hands to match and a more well rounded mma game (elbows, knees, orthodox kicks, clinch). I like his odds

Gaethje has un rivaled leg kicks at LW and has shown naaasty timing in his last 3 fights. He's also hard to hit clean, he's got good defence but he's been tagged hard because like Ferg he has ignored defence in order to score offence (seems to be breaking that habit and trying to properly pressure sorta like RDA)
he gets hit clean in almost every single fight, he stands zero chance against a sniper like Conor. Zero chance.

As I said, Dustin is the harder fight

Kids or losers.
A mature adult will use meme in a conversation to "show he's right" ?

Haha I used a meme, you're losing the argument.
Lol ...
what about if someone uses a meme to poke fun at someone?

cos you seem to be reacting like someone who has experience of dealing with that ;)

I'm not name-calling it's just a honest diagnosis.
Upset by a stranger on internet.
Lol.
You definitely spend too much time on internet, stop projecting.
its namecalling bud, hate to break it to ya.

we were having a semi friendly conversation until you randomly got upset and started this shitshow, but keep acting like you arent upset. Everyone reading this totally believes you ;)

he gets hit clean in almost every single fight, he stands zero chance against a sniper like Conor. Zero chance.

As I said, Dustin is the harder fight
Cerrone and Barboza are both high accuracy strikers.... He's been showing great defence in his last 3 fights. His KO's were also beautifully set up. Some super high level shit. (the Vick KO was a bit of a wild haymaker, I wouldn't say it was beautiful)

yeah, its called having a laugh. theres plenty of obnoxious fan bases, Conors is just the biggest because he has been the most successful fighter that has gained such a fan base.

hating him is just weird, he has done more for the sport than any other. Oh and Im not "defending" him, Im supporting him. As a fan should
please, just stop.
He's done NOTHING for the sport.
He did for himself.
For the sport, he brought disrespect, undeserving title shots and many other things that I rather not have in MMA. All due to UFC's greed, and the biggest blame lies with the UFC, but regardless, Conor brought almost nothing positive.

He is a good fighter, but toxic.

its namecalling bud, hate to break it to ya.

we were having a semi friendly conversation until you randomly got upset and started this shitshow, but keep acting like you arent upset. Everyone reading this totally believes you ;)

yeah you should just stop posting now, its getting embarrassing

This is where it began, cause you needed to defend your little Conor.
All emotional and upset.
You're not very good at this.

please, just stop.
He's done NOTHING for the sport.
He did for himself.
For the sport, he brought disrespect, undeserving title shots and many other things that I rather not have in MMA. All due to UFC's greed, and the biggest blame lies with the UFC, but regardless, Conor brought almost nothing positive.

He is a good fighter, but toxic.
obviously he did it for himself, but the sport benefited from him doing it for himself. Ive not claimed he done it altruistically... Im just saying the impact he has had on the sport has moved it further than any other fighter that has competed in the sport

This is where it began, cause you needed to defend your little Conor.
All emotional and upset.
You're not very good at this.
yeah, you were embarrassing yourself with terrible posts and I suggested stopping them as you were embarrassing yourself. Some could say I was trying to do you a favour

Cerrone and Barboza are both high accuracy strikers.... He's been showing great defence in his last 3 fights. His KO's were also beautifully set up. Some super high level shit. (the Vick KO was a bit of a wild haymaker, I wouldn't say it was beautiful)
they are good strikers, are they "high accuracy" strikers? thats debatable.

Im not saying Gaethje isnt a good fighter, but he's not someone who matches up well with Conor

yeah, you were embarrassing yourself with terrible posts and I suggested stopping them as you were embarrassing yourself. Some could say I was trying to do you a favour

Great way of having a semi friendly conversation, clown.

<36>

Again acting like a superior knowledgeable dude, when you're just the typical casual fanboy.

Sad !

Great way of having a semi friendly conversation, clown.

<36>

Again acting like a superior knowledgeable dude, when you're just the typical casual fanboy.

Sad !
if someone who is friendly with you cant tell you you're embarrassing yourself then who can? as I said I was trying to prevent you from looking foolish, you responded like a petulant child and felt it necessary to bitch and moan.

you paint an interesting narrative though, oh sorry... I meant you talk utter shite ;)

if someone who is friendly with you cant tell you you're embarrassing yourself then who can? as I said I was trying to prevent you from looking foolish, you responded like a petulant child and felt it necessary to bitch and moan.

you paint an interesting narrative though, oh sorry... I meant you talk utter shite ;)

Maybe you should keep your advices for yourself, saying that Conor deserve a title shot over gaethje because he was competitive 4 years ago, and despite the one sided Khabib fight, is delusional.

Stop embarrassing yourself, fanboy.

obviously he did it for himself, but the sport benefited from him doing it for himself. Ive not claimed he done it altruistically... Im just saying the impact he has had on the sport has moved it further than any other fighter that has competed in the sport

How exactly it benefitted the sport? (and I man, to the level you claim no one else has done so in the past)?

Fedor filled out arenas before MMA was even popular. Nog did the same, so did Cro Cop.... then Anderson SIlva and GSP filled stadiums both in US and their home countries (Brazil & Canada) as well as a round the word; and for much longer than Conor did. Conor arrived at a time where ROnda had already gotten hold of fair-weather fans and beyond (like Beyonce repeating the "do nothing bitches").
All conor got was fans that had no clue about the sport, did not care about the sport and were as disrespectful/obnoxious as he was. Heck, I much rather NOT have these type of fans. The good news is that 99.99% of them left when Conor took the 2-3 years he was out.

If you ask me, he set the sport BACK a few notches because now you got cringy dumbasses trying to scream and disrespect anyone just to be noticed.

So again, what is this big gain the sport of MMA got from Conor?

Last edited:
they are good strikers, are they "high accuracy" strikers? thats debatable.

Im not saying Gaethje isnt a good fighter, but he's not someone who matches up well with Conor
Flash back to his fight with Poirier and foot work was his biggest issue, Poirier has better combos, and cardio but McGregor is clearly the cleaner puncher and has better footwork

So I can see why you'd easily pick McGregor but Gaethje preformed really well in that fight and has tremendously improved fight IQ and he's got proper footwork now.
It's also not like Poirier dropped Gaethje with one shot that fight was a war.

Flash back to his fight with Poirier and foot work was his biggest issue, Poirier has better combos, and cardio but McGregor is clearly the cleaner puncher and has better footwork

So I can see why you'd easily pick McGregor but Gaethje preformed really well in that fight and has tremendously improved fight IQ and he's got proper footwork now.
It's also not like Poirier dropped Gaethje with one shot that fight was a war.
Id love to see the fight, dont get me wrong. I just dont see it ending well for Gaethje. Of all the fighters in the LW division Conor may be his worst matchup(imo). It wouldnt shock me if he is able to beat any other fighter in the division, but it would shock me if he could beat Conor.

Back