The fight of the decade

Khabib still has to fight Tony, so its not like Tony is being skipped. The ONE true actual contender for the belt is getting his shot.

Conor was champion before and based on actual FACTS, did better in the fight vs Khabib than anyone else.

You guys make it seem as if he is a can cuz he lost to Khabib. He's literally the only fighter to win a round off of him and did better in the fight than Dustin + MJ + Edson + Al combined.

Sure, he's not a favorite and probably will get destroyed again, but I'm ok with watching him being choked out by Khabib over and over.
Conor never fought at lw without the title being on the line. Nate and cowboy are both at ww.
So conor is the last person out of the top10 who deserves a ts. Why is he running away from fighting 2-3 top5 fighters at lw to earn his shot???

Fight of the decade would be tony vs khabib. No way khabib takes this fight though. Guaranteed he wont make weight again. Conrad to step in vs tony.

McGregor vs Cerrone.Two of the most mentally strong fighters in the UFC. I hope they make this rigged fight realistic as possible.
FULL RETARD

Justin has never beat an elite LW in his career.

At least Conor has (it was the guy who KO'd Justin btw)
He beat Cerrone.. who before his skid, many were calling for the Cerrone vs McGregor fight. Who has McGregor beat that was truly elite.. in his entire career beside Aldo? Anybody recently? Anybody that Cerrone hasn't beat?

they don't need to rig it when the matchup is that favorable for mcgregor.

McGregor vs Cerrone.Two of the most mentally strong fighters in the UFC. I hope they make this rigged fight realistic as possible.

Is this supposed to be irony?

full defense? wtf are you on about? Im not the one crying about the sport being too mainstream

my "shitty opinion" is worth at least ten of yours, because unlike yours mine is educated
Ten of his? How so? What makes your opinion so "educated", where as you think the other's opinion is not? No need for the elitist bs attitude like McGregor, Jones, Covington, Ferguson, TJ, etc.. have. It's just an online forum, don't get so worked up over it.

He beat Cerrone.. who before his skid, many were calling for the Cerrone vs McGregor fight. Who has McGregor beat that was truly elite.. in his entire career beside Aldo? Anybody recently? Anybody that Cerrone hasn't beat?

the wins over Aldo and Eddie are definitely elite. Cerrone has that win over Eddie too so its not as if he's never had a solid win. Justin has solid wins, he's just never beat a top level guy at the moment they were a top level guy in the UFC.

The guy closest to his "peak" was MJ and he had already lost like 3 out of his last 4 aside from that KO of Dustin.

giphy.gif

so did the Heavies just become this ridiculous since Ive not posted as much, or has it always been this bad?
It’s always been this bad you noob

Ten of his? How so? What makes your opinion so "educated", where as you think the other's opinion is not? No need for the elitist bs attitude like McGregor, Jones, Covington, Ferguson, TJ, etc.. have. It's just an online forum, don't get so worked up over it.
settle petal, it was said for effect. I dont actually think that.

Ive trained, competed and coached. Thats what I meant about educated, but my opinion is still just that... one mans opinion

It’s always been this bad you noob
Im a noob now? lol

look mr one account, not all of us were as fortunate as you were... but Im certainly not a noob lol

Back