The fight of the decade

K1fan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
McGregor vs Cerrone.Two of the most mentally strong fighters in the UFC. I hope they make this rigged fight realistic as possible.

Meh, it aint that bad imo.

Should provide some decent fireworks for however long it lasts. Both dudes come to bang.

Just let em bang brah.

giphy.gif

so did the Heavies just become this ridiculous since Ive not posted as much, or has it always been this bad?

thumb_show-me-on-the-doll-where-he-touched-you-show-53268744.png

its ok... this is a safe place, you can tell us

Just look at the forum state the last 2 weeks, nuthugger.
The forum is filled by retards opening shitty threads every two minutes, most of them totally ignorant and casuals.
White, yellow and orange belts ruling this shit, what a glorious fan base.

Edit : don't feel bad, but you don't need to defend him, I mean look at all these noobs.

The forum is filled by retards opening shitty threads every two minutes, most of them totally ignorant and casuals.

Edit : don't feel bad, but you don't need to defend him, I mean look at all these noobs.
yeah, its called having a laugh. theres plenty of obnoxious fan bases, Conors is just the biggest because he has been the most successful fighter that has gained such a fan base.

hating him is just weird, he has done more for the sport than any other. Oh and Im not "defending" him, Im supporting him. As a fan should

At least on paper it's not a bad fight, it's all the BS narrative behind that makes it a joke. Thinking they both deserve a ts if they win, pretending that 'the king is back' if Conor wins, the fact that gullible idiots Conor fans will believe everything he says win or lose...

I can't wait for this fight to be over, but I know the next couple of weeks will be even worse than the build up.

Worst Conor card I can recall. Gonna be a struggle to stay awake for the main event

At least on paper it's not a bad fight, it's all the BS narrative behind that makes it a joke. Thinking they both deserve a ts if they win, pretending that 'the king is back' if Conor wins, the fact that gullible idiots Conor fans will believe everything he says win or lose...

I can't wait for this fight to be over, but I know the next couple of weeks will be even worse than the build up.
nooooob

yeah, its called having a laugh. theres plenty of obnoxious fan bases, Conors is just the biggest because he has been the most successful fighter that has gained such a fan base.

hating him is just weird, he has done more for the sport than any other. Oh and Im not "defending" him, Im supporting him. As a fan should

I don't really hate him, he has no effect on my life, and I'm too old to be emotional about this shit show.

But I don't agree about "doing more for the sport".
He brought with him the trash talking era, the WWE vibe and a full wagon of casuals.
I'm not a financial fan, I watch UFC since late 90's and want to see best Vs best, not this drama fake shit show.

This can't be serious... Fight of the DECADE...
...DECADE...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

WOW!! CAN'T WAIT!!
<{hfved}>

To be fair the anti Conor threads and the fixed fight threads have been a lot dumber than the pro Conor threads
This is a pretty good example of a stupid thread .

I don't really hate him, he has no effect on my life, and I'm too old to be emotional about this shit show.

But I don't agree about "doing more for the sport".
He brought with him the trash talking era, the WWE vibe and a full wagon of casuals.
I'm not a financial fan, I watch UFC since late 90's and want to see best Vs best, not this drama fake shit show.
he took the sport to new levels, single handedly made it mainstream. Im not even talking about what his fights generated in terms of money. Im just meaning the eyeballs he attracted to the sport. No fighter has done as much for the sport as Conor

and I tend to call shenanigans when people say theyve been watching since the late 90's... just out of habit. So....

I call shenanigans ;)

giphy.gif

so did the Heavies just become this ridiculous since Ive not posted as much, or has it always been this bad?

its been slowly going down the shitter since Zuffa bought Pride.

he took the sport to new levels, single handedly made it mainstream. Im not even talking about what his fights generated in terms of money. Im just meaning the eyeballs he attracted to the sport. No fighter has done as much for the sport as Conor

and I tend to call shenanigans when people say theyve been watching since the late 90's... just out of habit. So....

I call shenanigans ;)

this is true, I have a variety of people I come in contact with on a regular basis, nobody has a clue about MMA at all, never mentions it, when Conor fights, they all are fans of MMA and are excited to watch Conor fight (some don't like him and think Cowboy will beat his ass, so clearly, he triggers enough people to get them to watch, the Floyd thing)

its been slowly going down the shitter since Zuffa bought Pride.
so its been since before I stopped posting as much?

why was I so oblivious to all of this?

This is why I've spent a lot more time in the War Room the last few months. The heavies gets old, but then again, so do idiotic political arguments.

I call shenanigans ;)

I'm 40 years old and a fan of Jerome le banner.
Call it whatever you want.
And I don't like the sport being mainstream, it's not a competition or a sport anymore, just a popularity contest.
I imagine you're too new to the sport to understand what it means :)

Back