The fight of the decade

If so, Conor will have the FOTD in the 2010’s and 2020’s, IMO.

Looking at talent and skill level they were the elite fighters in an insanely stacked division.

You think Conor is better? I disagree but there's some arguments to be made

but discrediting Gaethje doesn't make sense.
I think Conor would starch all of them... including Gaethje

You can stfu also, and put me on ignore if you don't want to read me, I don't really care about your shitty opinion.
It's beautiful seeing you on full defense, do you still have nightmares about last mauling ?
full defense? wtf are you on about? Im not the one crying about the sport being too mainstream

my "shitty opinion" is worth at least ten of yours, because unlike yours mine is educated

giphy.gif

so did the Heavies just become this ridiculous since Ive not posted as much, or has it always been this bad?
It’s hard being a fan of mma! With team sports the shit talking makes more sense. With mma it’s random they’ll be like hey Conor nut suckers do you think khabib will allow Conor to shine his shoes when Conor Is broke and homeless lolol

Yeah, great, whatever you think bro.
You're so judgemental, I don't feel I want to lose more time speaking with a financial fan.
It's pretty obvious why you're a Conor fan also, it's just business.
wtf is a "financial fan"? I just understand how the UFC operates(and always has operated).

Im a Conor fan because of his skillset and the way he fights above all. The shit talking and money shit just came with it. But at least I am a fan, and not a pathetic hater like yourself

It’s hard being a fan of mma! With team sports the shit talking makes more sense. With mma it’s random they’ll be like hey Conor nut suckers do you think khabib will allow Conor to shine his shoes when Conor Is broke and homeless lolol
o-kay lol

full defense? wtf are you on about? Im not the one crying about the sport being too mainstream

my "shitty opinion" is worth at least ten of yours, because unlike yours mine is educated

<{MingNope}>

I'm sorry being mean to Conor, didn't want to hurt your feelings, casual nuthugger.
But no worries, you can still wank on his millions.

I think Conor would starch all of them... including Gaethje
I'd comfortably bet Poirier and Gaethje over him and depending how tomorrow goes maybe even Barboza.
But hey that's the fun of the sport we all focus on different things.
Style alone I'd probably be a fan of Conor's but he and his hardcore fans annoy the hell out of me

Part of Conors game was getting into his opponents head dissrespecting them .Thus making them fight pissed off and making mistakes.Now with his fake humility he doesn’t have that part of his game.Hopefully cowboy says fuck your check and beats the shit out of Conor.

wtf is a "financial fan"? I just understand how the UFC operates(and always has operated).

Im a Conor fan because of his skillset and the way he fights above all. The shit talking and money shit just came with it. But at least I am a fan, and not a pathetic hater like yourself

No you're just a pretentious boring moron, to be honest.
I don't hate Conor, I hate more his fans.
And you're a great specimen, full of himself and full of shit.

Trolls are not even trying anymore. Where is 99Silva when you need him?

<{MingNope}>

I'm sorry being mean to Conor, didn't want to hurt your feelings, casual nuthugger.
But no worries, you can still wank on his millions.
it seems Ive hurt your feelings as you are the one that turned this conversation hostile. but ok lil buddy, whatever you say ;)

I'd comfortably bet Poirier and Gaethje over him and depending how tomorrow goes maybe even Barboza.
But hey that's the fun of the sport we all focus on different things.
Style alone I'd probably be a fan of Conor's but he and his hardcore fans annoy the hell out of me
why would you throw money away like that? lol

Conor starches them both, Dustin is the tougher fight as Gaethje is tailor made for a fighter like Conor. He gets tagged too often and has shown he can be hurt by lesser strikers than Conor. It would be a bad fight for him

it seems Ive hurt your feelings as you are the one that turned this conversation hostile. but ok lil buddy, whatever you say ;)

Not at all mate, you're the judgemental moron since the beginning with a fake argument of authority coming from your ass.
Typical internet behaviour, "I know better and I judge what you say with a superior attitude cause I'm on internet where everybody is an asshole".

Part of Conors game was getting into his opponents head dissrespecting them .Thus making them fight pissed off and making mistakes.Now with his fake humility he doesn’t have that part of his game.Hopefully cowboy says fuck your check and beats the shit out of Conor.
mind games play only so much of a role in any fight, its what happens in the cage that matters. Conor not talking shit is irrelevant to what will happen on saturday

mind games play only so much of a role in any fight, its what happens in the cage that matters. Conor not talking shit is irrelevant to what will happen on saturday
Well it wouldn’t have worked with cowboy

No you're just a pretentious boring moron, to be honest.
I don't hate Conor, I hate more his fans.
And you're a great specimen, full of himself and full of shit.
do you need a hug?

show me on the doll where I hurt your feelings
show-me-on-nzmqjt.jpg

Not at all mate, you're the judgemental moron since the beginning with a fake argument of authority coming from your ass.
Typical internet behaviour, "I know better and I judge what you say with a superior attitude cause I'm on internet where everybody is an asshole".
yet here you are, still replying(multiple posts after saying you were done with this conversation) and still with the namecalling.

but nope, not upset at all... captain cool right here ladies and gentlemen :D lol

Back