Law The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Texas can strip taxpayer money from Planned Parenthood

With all the nonsense put forth by the abortionists, I must ask, how do people get past how these motherfuckers have been doing criminal partial birth abortions specifically to sell the parts?

I am assuming you simply choose NPC mode and ignore it as I don't see any of you as such horrid human wastes of life.

Where theirs smoke theirs fire, women can get any of those things done at the health department, no need for PP pushing abortions on women and being a burden on the tax payer. You can ignore the evidence if you want to I did not fabricate any of the information I posted.

Planned Parenthood is a drop in the bucket. You do realize family health departments are taxpayer funded, right? PP offers specific reproductive health screenings, tests, etc that other places don't offer, especially for poor women.

Yet again, PP is not pushing abortions, and the abortions they perform are not taxpayer funded.

With all the nonsense put forth by the abortionists, I must ask, how do people get past how these motherfuckers have been doing criminal partial birth abortions specifically to sell the parts?

I am assuming you simply choose NPC mode and ignore it as I don't see any of you as such horrid human wastes of life.

Over a dozen states did investigations, including Mike Pence' Indiana, and found absolutely none of what you are talking about in regards to the fabrications in those tapes.

Please, just don't be such a fool.

In our distant future, a harmonious humanity will look back with confusion and disgust that we treated life so cheaply in so many ways in our time
Yea the anti-science people just don’t understand the concept of life that new-age science shows.

Yea the anti-science people just don’t understand that concept of life ...
Thanks, brah, it's comforting to know that you have more knowledge here than The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Thanks, brah, it's comforting to know that you have more knowledge here than The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Huh?
I’m talking about the pro abortion people who are on the wrong side of science here.

Huh?
I’m talking about the pro abortion people who are on the wrong side of science here.
Sorry, it was for this idiot:
Over a dozen states did investigations, including Mike Pence' Indiana, and found absolutely none of what you are talking about in regards to the fabrications in those tapes.

Please, just don't be such a fool.

Planned Parenthood is a drop in the bucket. You do realize family health departments are taxpayer funded, right? PP offers specific reproductive health screenings, tests, etc that other places don't offer, especially for poor women.

Yet again, PP is not pushing abortions, and the abortions they perform are not taxpayer funded.
Tax payers shouldn’t be funding anyone who performs them. It’s pretty simple. Open your clinic and keep it separate.

Tax payers shouldn’t be funding anyone who performs them. It’s pretty simple. Open your clinic and keep it separate.

The public funds all the health services, asides from abortions. What is your issue, here? Is it not needless to provide all but one health reproductive health procedures in one building, and the one procedure in another, or by another company? Is that not the very bureaucratic nightmare conservatives have been talking about for decades?

Or, you can perform all of the procedures, likely for low income people, in one building, and let the Hyde amendment do it's work.

I have no issue if Federal funds go towards abortions
that saves years of likely social welfare spending....

The public funds all the health services, asides from abortions. What is your issue, here? Is it not needless to provide all but one health reproductive health procedures in one building, and the one procedure in another, or by another company? Is that not the very bureaucratic nightmare conservatives have been talking about for decades?

Or, you can perform all of the procedures, likely for low income people, in one building, and let the Hyde amendment do it's work.
Health procedure? That is bullshit. It is killing a baby. There is no other way to spin that.

It is not the tax payers problem if the abortion side is expensive. They shouldn’t need help with that if they aren’t using tax dollars. What’s the issue? That would mean they are being subsidized. Glad you concede.

Simple solution. They have that pimple popper lady on YouTube. Do the Same. Ad revenue. Since it’s not a life and just some cells should be fine.

Yes I realized that the health department is tax payer funded that is why I mentioned it.
PP does absolutely push abortion, why do you think they donate money to pro abortion politicians and women's choice organizations. Because it helps them make more money (tax payer or otherwise) in the long run off ABORTION the only reason they offer other services is so they can be sneaky about it.

I am all for defunding Planned Parenthood. That way more women die from Breast Cancer or Cervical Cancer, because they cant afford check ups.
Less women will make me a man more desirable to the fewer women that are living. I can now open up a business of selling myself as a male prostitute to the women that are living. Those women, have money because they can afford those preventative check ups, while the poor o's with no such services die off.
Cliffs, less women, I become more desirable and profit from selling my sex.
I am glad the GOP hate the poor and women.

Health procedure? That is bullshit. It is killing a baby. There is no other way to spin that.

It is not the tax payers problem if the abortion side is expensive. They shouldn’t need help with that if they aren’t using tax dollars. What’s the issue? That would mean they are being subsidized. Glad you concede.

Simple solution. They have that pimple popper lady on YouTube. Do the Same. Ad revenue. Since it’s not a life and just some cells should be fine.

Your first sentence provides nothing but the assertion of religious hysterics.

You are right, it is indeed not the taxpayer's concern, the cost of abortions. That is why tax dollars don't go towards abortion procedures in the first place, per the Hyde amendment. Your statement needs revision, as it is so poorly worded as to not be coherent. I have no idea what you were trying to say. Please clarify.

Your last sentence shows you are not serious, and it is good nobody listens to you on policy or good governance.

Yes I realized that the health department is tax payer funded that is why I mentioned it.
PP does absolutely push abortion, why do you think they donate money to pro abortion politicians and women's choice organizations. Because it helps them make more money (tax payer or otherwise) in the long run off ABORTION the only reason they offer other services is so they can be sneaky about it.

Or maybe they support other organizations that promote reproductive health because that is their mission as well, and their funding and support is constantly under attack by conservative politicians?

Yet again, they are not making money off abortions, and no tax payer dollars ever go to abortions.

Your boy Mike Pence even commissioned a study that found no abuses on their part.

Your first sentence provides nothing but the assertion of religious hysterics.

You are right, it is indeed not the taxpayer's concern, the cost of abortions. That is why tax dollars don't go towards abortion procedures in the first place, per the Hyde amendment. Your statement needs revision, as it is so poorly worded as to not be coherent. I have no idea what you were trying to say. Please clarify.

Your last sentence shows you are not serious, and it is good nobody listens to you on policy or good governance.
Don’t believe in god
You are killing a baby
You have to take an active step to end its life
Only thing left to debate is when you can kill a baby
If tax payers aren’t funding abortion hen why do you need them to pay for the building it’s done in. That is subsidizing it.

Or maybe they support other organizations that promote reproductive health because that is their mission as well, and their funding and support is constantly under attack by conservative politicians?

Yet again, they are not making money off abortions, and no tax payer dollars ever go to abortions.

Your boy Mike Pence even commissioned a study that found no abuses on their part.
If you are talking about their eugenics programs they need to be attacked.

They are absolutely making money off abortions that's the whole reason they exist, if there they did not do abortions they would cease to exist.

Mike Pence is not my boy he is my vice president and yours to.

Okay, so bear with me if you would. I think I’m just being slow today.

I apologise in advance if the below analogous story fails on every level, but life’s easier for me to understand life when it’s explained through analogies.

Say Paul Peterson (PP) has a part-time job. It doesn’t really earn him enough to cover all of his monthly needs, and so his parents subsidise him with an allowance. Their only stipulation is that he not spend any of the money that they give him on drinks, drugs or cigarettes (abortion); he should only be spending the money on necessities that he would otherwise have to pay for out of his own earnings – clothes, lunch, social activities, etc.

How are Paul’s parents making sure that Paul is not buying cigarettes with his private earnings?

The analogy has a flaw. If Paul's parents don't want him to buy beer, they should make receiving an allowance conditional on not drinking. Paying for his non-beer related expenses is the way the parents acknowledge that he can drink beer provided he self funds his drinking.

Let's tweak the analogy a little. Let's say Paul wants to be an sculptor and a doctor, but his parents want him to focus on being doctor.
If Paul's parents are Philistines and don't want him to pursue art, they would just make a deal that they will support him as long as he quit's sculpting. Paul's options are A) Quit art or B) figure out how to make art full time for a living to support himself. He chooses option B and becomes a full time sculptor, and his parents stop talking to him.

Now let's say Paul's parents recognize that even if they don't fully appreciate it, his art still has value to his personal development and broader society. They recognize that he could be both a talented doctor as well as an artist. They make a deal: Paul will provide them with receipts for all his medical school related expenses, such as tuition, rent, groceries, etc. and his parents will reimburse him for those as long as he performs well in school. If he wants to make sculptures, he will have to figure out how to fund that on his own, presumably by selling his artwork to fund the next project.

The PP federal funding is similar. The fed doesn't cut them a blank check. PP performs approved services such as STI or cancer screenings for free or reduced cost to the patient, then submits a claim to Medicare for reimbursement. The abortions are funded through charity donations or by the patients. When you take the federal funding away, it only hurts the patients that go there for the Medicaid approved procedures. It doesn't really do anything to the abortion side of the organization. In fact, it may force the organization to focus solely on performing abortions for profit.

Last edited:
If you are talking about their eugenics programs they need to be attacked.

They are absolutely making money off abortions that's the whole reason they exist, if there they did not do abortions they would cease to exist.

Mike Pence is not my boy he is my vice president and yours to.

Eugenics program? What on earth are you talking about?

Providing abortions is actually about a painful expedient that relieves the need for endless amounts of children to be brought up as wards of the state, which would be an actual problem, here in the real world, unlike all your quibbling over souls and the like.

Back