Law The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Texas can strip taxpayer money from Planned Parenthood

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
And you will never guess why. Anyone remember when I posted the undercover videos that captured the sick goings on at PP in all its horror? Probably not, as it found the dump rather quickly, but life goes on... except for the kids whose body parts are being sold by PP!

“The Fifth Circuit explicitly found in their ruling last night that the Center for Medical Progress’ videos are authentic…and could be relied upon by Texas and by others as the regulatory and other enforcement proceedings.”
--The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/1...parenthood-selling-baby-body-parts-authentic/

These motherfuckers have been doing criminal partial birth abortions specifically to sell the parts!

With mod permission, I will post them again or maybe someone else will.

In our distant future, a harmonious humanity will look back with confusion and disgust that we treated life so cheaply in so many ways in our time

Hope this catches on in other states.
We should not be forced to pay for these barbarians to murder baby's.

planned-parenthood-services-2013-14_chartbuilder-2-_custom-2c71379b77e7eb35a5d6357662032d86fa0ef32a-s300-c85.png

Everything's bigger in Texas, especially the genital warts.

You mean I don't have to pay taxes.

It's called the Hyde amendment of 1976, which prohibits taxpayer funds from being used for abortions.

It's amazing to me that you rubes still believe those edited "sting" videos. A congressional committee and three separate states conducted investigations. One of the states was Indiana. In 2015 Mike Pence himself said that upon review of the case, the state of Indiana found no wrongdoing on the part of Planned Parenthood.

All in all, over a dozen state investigations were undertaken, finding none of what the videos purported to have gone on in PP clinics.

You dolts.

It's called the Hyde amendment of 1976, which prohibits taxpayer funds from being used for abortions.

It's amazing to me that you rubes still believe those edited "sting" videos. A congressional committee and three separate states conducted investigations. One of the states was Indiana. In 2015 Mike Pence himself said that upon review of the case, the state of Indiana found no wrongdoing on the part of Planned Parenthood.

All in all, over a dozen state investigations were undertaken, finding none of what the videos purported to have gone on in PP clinics.

You dolts.
Who funds Planned Parenthood

Yes. And none of the money from those reimbursements goes towards abortions.
allocating money to Planned Parenthood for the provision of other medical services allows other funds to be reallocated for abortions. Late in 2016, the Obama administration issued a rule effective in January 2017 banning U.S. states from withholding federal family-planning funds from health clinics that give abortions, including Planned Parenthood

Its combined annual revenue is US$1.3 billion, including approximately $530 million in government funding such as Medicaid reimbursements.

And none of those funds go towards abortion, per the Hyde amendment. You can talk about funds being allocated towards abortions, but federal money is not allocated towards such. Many states investigated PP a few years ago, and found none of what you are asserting.

Back