Law The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Texas can strip taxpayer money from Planned Parenthood

Don’t believe in god
You are killing a baby
You have to take an active step to end its life
Only thing left to debate is when you can kill a baby
If tax payers aren’t funding abortion hen why do you need them to pay for the building it’s done in. That is subsidizing it.

Really, you cannot possibly be this dense. Taxpayers are funding all of Planned Parenthood's services, except for abortion services, which are paid with donations and private funding. Taxpayer money pays for the buildings planned parenthood centers reside within because when you fund health clinics that provide health services, you can't do so in tents.

For fuck's sake.

Also, I don't give a shit about your mythical god, or your little argument for human potential and assertion that fetuses are babies. Stop using it, nobody but you weirdos take that argument seriously in the least.

Really, you cannot possibly be this dense. Taxpayers are funding all of Planned Parenthood's services, except for abortion services, which are paid with donations and private funding. Taxpayer money pays for the buildings planned parenthood centers reside within because when you fund health clinics that provide health services, you can't do so in tents.

For fuck's sake.

Also, I don't give a shit about your mythical god, or your little argument for human potential and assertion that fetuses are babies. Stop using it, nobody but you weirdos take that argument seriously in the least.
Reading is hard for you but glad to see you conceded my point about taxpayers subsidizing abortion. That’s a big step forward. Make you a deal. You can use our buildings for abortions if they open a maga hat store in the same one.

Reading is hard for you but glad to see you conceded my point about taxpayers subsidizing abortion. That’s a big step forward. Make you a deal. You can use our buildings for abortions if they open a maga hat store in the same one.

What could you possibly be talking about here, especially in such a bitchy coy manner?

Once again, the Hyde amendment prohibits taxpayer funds from being used on abortions. Thus, taxpayer money is not used for abortion services.

Furthermore, creating the need to house abortion services on another property would require the government spend money on said property and staff, along with more red tape, which is what conservatives are supposed to be against.

What could you possibly be talking about here, especially in such a bitchy coy manner?

Once again, the Hyde amendment prohibits taxpayer funds from being used on abortions. Thus, taxpayer money is not used for abortion services.

Furthermore, creating the need to house abortion services on another property would require the government spend money on said property and staff, along with more red tape, which is what conservatives are supposed to be against.
No it wouldn’t. You’re not funding abortion. Those are from grants remember.

I agree. Notify the court.

No it wouldn’t. You’re not funding abortion. Those are from grants remember.

Renting, leasing or owning a building and providing abortion services are two different things. I don't get what your aim is here, because all you are doing is acting like an asshole, and a dense one at that.

Renting, leasing or owning a building and providing abortion services are two different things. I don't get what your aim is here, because all you are doing is acting like an asshole, and a dense one at that.
So we pay for the building the utilities the staff and everything but the abortion itself? What a deal. I’ll come over to your house to stay and fart into your couch cushions all day. I won’t charge you for the farts though

So we pay for the building the utilities the staff and everything but the abortion itself? What a deal. I’ll come over to your house to stay and fart into your couch cushions all day. I won’t charge you for the farts though

I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between owning a building with taxpayer funds and performing safe and legal abortions within said building not using taxpayer funds.

Cry all you want, but the Hyde amendment was and is clear on this issue. Over a dozen states performed investigations into planned parenthood, including Mike Pence' home state of Indiana while he was governor, and found no abuses.

I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between owning a building with taxpayer funds and performing safe and legal abortions within said building not using taxpayer funds.

Cry all you want, but the Hyde amendment was and is clear on this issue. Over a dozen states performed investigations into planned parenthood, including Mike Pence' home state of Indiana while he was governor, and found no abuses.
Can we do gay conversions in the building after hours? We’re not using tax dollars

Can we do gay conversions in the building after hours? We’re not using tax dollars

What a shitty proposition, and not at all pertinent. Gay conversion therapy is a religious exercise, thus taxpayer money can't towards it.

Also, world healthcare organizations do not recognize abortion as being religious quackery like gay conversion therapy.

Come on, bro, when fucking Lebanon can see through gay conversion therapy, maybe the US should as well. But alas, it is still legal in some states, but not funded with tax money.

What a shitty proposition, and not at all pertinent. Gay conversion therapy is a religious exercise, thus taxpayer money can't towards it.

Also, world healthcare organizations do not recognize abortion as being religious quackery like gay conversion therapy.

Come on, bro, when fucking Lebanon can see through gay conversion therapy, maybe the US should as well. But alas, it is still legal in some states, but not funded with tax money.
It’s after hours. Church and state are separated and we’re not using tax dollars. But again you just admitted tax dollars are indirectly funding abortion.

It’s after hours. Church and state are separated and we’re not using tax dollars. But again you just admitted tax dollars are indirectly funding abortion.

The fuck are you talking about? The law allows abortions to be done within buildings owned by Planned Parenthood, but the abortions themselves are not funded by tax dollars. An abortion is the service, you dolt. Gay conversion therapy is a religious exercise, thus cannot be performed on government owned properties.

Eugenics program? What on earth are you talking about?

Providing abortions is actually about a painful expedient that relieves the need for endless amounts of children to be brought up as wards of the state, which would be an actual problem, here in the real world, unlike all your quibbling over souls and the like.
Your fist paragraph you talk as if a eugenics program does not exist.
In the very next paragraph you talk about a EUGENICS program.
And let me tell you something, those children deserve every chance to walk this earth as we do. We got that chance because our mothers did not MURDER us. I am not so quick to cast them aside because of " burdens to the state" or whatever kind of Nazi propaganda your trying to sell us. You're not trying to convince me you are trying to convince yourselve it is ok MURDER.

Your fist paragraph you talk as if a eugenics program does not exist.
In the very next paragraph you talk about a EUGENICS program.
And let me tell you something, those children deserve every chance to walk this earth as we do. We got that chance because our mothers did not MURDER us. I am not so quick to cast them aside because of " burdens to the state" or whatever kind of Nazi propaganda your trying to sell us. You're not trying to convince me you are trying to convince yourselve it is ok MURDER.

If you're going to use the argument for human potential argument, given our advances in genetics and cloning, you have to explain how removing excess skin cells from your body is not murder. Your religion's perspective is the only part of the debate that has nothing whatsoever to provide. Everyone knows this is an issue involving rights and interests.

Again, where is the eugenics program? Do you know what eugenics is? Eugenics is the targeted breeding out of undesirable human genetic traits in order to make a perfected human species.

If you're going to use the argument for human potential argument, given our advances in genetics and cloning, you have to explain how removing excess skin cells from your body is not murder. Your religion's perspective is the only part of the debate that has nothing whatsoever to provide. Everyone knows this is an issue involving rights and interests.

Again, where is the eugenics program? Do you know what eugenics is? Eugenics is the targeted breeding out of undesirable human genetic traits in order to make a perfected human species.

Well Scooter you see your body is made up of many living things.You have skin cells, bacteria in your stomach, sperm or egg, etc. And these things all live, just like plants are made up of many living things or all the living things in water, when 2 living things come together you get LIFE, let me break this down for you.

You have sperm which is alive and a women has an egg which is alive when they come together you get LIFE, no matter how you want to shake it, it's life. Whether or not you call it life is up to you, but if you don't you will have to agree that it at least has potential to be ALIVE and it deserves the same chance me and you got.
As far as religion goes that's the whole reason me and you have rights in this country. Because the government can't take youre rights or your life away (without reason) because they did not give them to you, you were BORN with them, given to you by god, that is the way our system is set up. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant, that's just the way our country works. I did not want to bring religion into this discussion but you already did.

That is exactly what EUGENICS is, you have been advocating for it the whole discussion.

Well Scooter you see your body is made up of many living things.You have skin cells, bacteria in your stomach, sperm or egg, etc. And these things all live, just like plants are made up of many living things or all the living things in water, when 2 living things come together you get LIFE, let me break this down for you.

You have sperm which is alive and a women has an egg which is alive when they come together you get LIFE, no matter how you want to shake it, it's life. Whether or not you call it life is up to you, but if you don't you will have to agree that it at least has potential to be ALIVE and it deserves the same chance me and you got.
As far as religion goes that's the whole reason me and you have rights in this country. Because the government can't take youre rights or your life away (without reason) because they did not give them to you, you were BORN with them, given to you by god, that is the way our system is set up. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant, that's just the way our country works. I did not want to bring religion into this discussion but you already did.

That is exactly what EUGENICS is, you have been advocating for it the whole discussion.

Ahahahaha!! I've been advocating for eugenics? lol.

Again, since genetic advances have made it possible to grow a human being from skin cells, are you not destroying potential human beings by say, scratching your nose?

Gods give people no rights. I don't even know what you're talking about. America was founded as an explicitly secular republic, the first of it's kind, ever. Our rights were guaranteed by our constitution. James Madison, a christian, framed much of what became the constitution, and nobody but Jefferson fought harder to separate church and state.

How can you be so confident to speak in matters you clearly have not considered whatsoever?

Are you joking or are you this ignorant.

No you generally can't kill humans by scratching your nose. I have already ATTEMPTED to explain this.

I seriously can't believe you do not know this
Ahahahaha!! I've been advocating for eugenics? lol.

Again, since genetic advances have made it possible to grow a human being from skin cells, are you not destroying potential human beings by say, scratching your nose?

Gods give people no rights. I don't even know what you're talking about. America was founded as an explicitly secular republic, the first of it's kind, ever. Our rights were guaranteed by our constitution. James Madison, a christian, framed much of what became the constitution, and nobody but Jefferson fought harder to separate church and state.

How can you be so confident to speak in matters you clearly have not considered whatsoever?

Our Declaration says this: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

No you generally can't kill humans by scratching your nose. I have already ATTEMPTED to explain this.

Our Declaration says this: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their CREATOR with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
The key words their Hopscotch, is CREATOR and LIFE

You are calling fetuses human lives, or the potential to be humans. By this line of logic, you are committing a holocaust of potential humans when you scratch your nose. I know it's retarded, but this is because this is the level your argument resides within.

The declaration of independence is not the constitution. The constitution states explicitly that our government will not promote religion. This is known as a secular republic. This viewpoint is further buttressed with our first treaty, which states this nation is in no way a christian or religious nation.

What are these rights we get from God or Gods?

No Hippie Bill, for 3rd time, scratching your nose is not killing anyone it is part of your body not someone else. When sperm and egg come together, 2 live things, they make LIFE. Your nose, sperm, or egg are alive but they are not LIFE.

You are calling fetuses human lives, or the potential to be humans. By this line of logic, you are committing a holocaust of potential humans when you scratch your nose. I know it's retarded, but this is because this is the level your argument resides within.

The declaration of independence is not the constitution. The constitution states explicitly that our government will not promote religion. This is known as a secular republic. This viewpoint is further buttressed with our first treaty, which states this nation is in no way a christian or religious nation.

What are these rights we get from God or Gods?
Are you reading any of my posts?
unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Back