Law The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that Texas can strip taxpayer money from Planned Parenthood

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by abiG, Jan 21, 2019.

1. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

When along the path from skin cell to human being does life enter the equation? If only the joining of sperm and egg can create life, why is something like the article below possible? It seems as if not only Baby Jesus can create life anymore.

https://www.popsci.com/article/science/first-clone-embryos-created-adults-skin-cells

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness require laws to back them. That is where they receive their force. Our nation did not magically attain these rights when it was written in the declaration. We had to make a system of laws and maintain it in order to preserve those rights. Rights which have often been infringed upon by religious forces, necessitating the need for a secular republic, due to religious nutjobs who contributed to what was known as the burned over district.

It is cute, though, you being a devotee of Jesus, yet attempting to slander me by calling me a hippie.
    [​IMG]

El Panteron likes this.
  2. abiG

abiG Yellow Card Yellow Card

With all the nonsense put forth by the abortionists, I must ask, how do people get past how these motherfuckers have been doing criminal partial birth abortions specifically to sell the parts?

I am assuming you simply choose NPC mode and ignore it as I don't see any of you as such horrid human wastes of life.

3. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

The more pertinent question is actually: Seeing as these videos were exposed as a hoax, and numerous Republican led states ran investigations into Planned Parenthood finding no wrongdoing, how could you guys keep talking about things you know are settled?

what's next, Pizzagate? Uranium One?

El Panteron and curryjunkie like this.
  4. Prutfis

Prutfis Master of pups

Retarded CT that has been thoroughly debunked. Don´t be a retard.

El Panteron and Higus like this.
  5. Prutfis

Prutfis Master of pups

Funny how the anti abortion crowd rarely have a plan for those 50 million ekstra poor babies that would have been born. Well other than mini-bootstraps.

6. abiG

I honestly don't get what us wrong with you people. How do you possibly know more on this topic than these folks:

“The Fifth Circuit explicitly found in their ruling last night that the Center for Medical Progress’ videos are authentic…and could be relied upon by Texas and by others as the regulatory and other enforcement proceedings.”

7. Prutfis

Prutfis Master of pups

So you don´t understand the ruling? They rules on deceptive editing. Why am I not surprised that you don´t understand what the fuck the ruling means or why it was ruled like that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...oser-getting-defunded/?utm_term=.98d24100dfd3

Here is some info on the many many many investigations that didn´t turn up anything. So don´t be a retard.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Higus and no fat chicks like this.
  8. abiG

Happy Man likes this.
  9. Darkballs

Darkballs Black Belt Platinum Member

Tucker Carlson isn't the ruling either.

10. abiG

[​IMG]

Ripskater and Happy Man like this.
  11. Contra-dictator

Contra-dictator Free Johnny Mac!

Good point!

Ripskater and InternetHero like this.
  12. curryjunkie

curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

<36>

13. NC252

NC252 Blue Belt

Nice
    Nice chart but I do not believe it. Everyone knows Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill and nothing but. government-subsidized baby killing in the poorest areas of our country is their original purpose to stop opulation explosions in minority communities. It was called eugenics

14. squeezewax

squeezewax Brown Belt

I haven't taken any interest in this subject in the past so i know nothing about the subject, especially in America. I rarely watch videos people post on the forum and i didn't watch the one at the beginning.

If a fetus has been aborted and it's body parts can be of use to science[if that's what they're used for?] than i don't have an issue with that. Maybe some other reasons i may have an issue.
    I understand selling body parts from fetuses sounds really distasteful and very unpleasant to a lot of people. However i would of thought rather than dead fetuses being buried, trashed, incinerated, etc, using them to further science would be a good thing, imo.

If that type of thing is against the law then it shouldn't be done. However humans being what they are we all know we don't always do what we're told, especially if money is involved.
    If it IS against the law and the parts can be used for science then imo it should be made legal.

Are people criticizing PP for the illegality of them selling body parts, or are these people criticizing PP because they are anti-abortion?

no fat chicks likes this.
  15. squeezewax

squeezewax Brown Belt

Do you expect a place that offers the service of abortion, not to carry out abortions?

16. abiG

Go google yourself the video and check back. You can't imagine what we are dealing with without seeing it for yourself.

“The Fifth Circuit explicitly found in their ruling last night that the Center for Medical Progress’ videos are authentic…and could be relied upon by Texas and by others as the regulatory and other enforcement proceedings.”

17. abiG